Baked Alaska on Parade

I have one picture.

It's from the Pacific Sky though, not the Sun.

The waiter's name was Teja and he was awesome :D

407503824VFdWEB_th.jpg

Photo should enlarge if you click on it.

Hi MsMinx, guess what....Teja (Teejay), was our waiter on the Sun. from the 10th to 21st May, he is great fun and took good care of me. (I am a diabetic, and he made sure I got the right food everyday)

I will see him again next month, he will still be there.

A lovely surprise seeing his photo .

kind regards, Lorraine:) :)

Hi Lorraine,

Wow! Are you really going to another cruise next month? (Envious....) =)

Can I ask a teeny weeny bit of favor from you?

Angel

Hi Angel......what is your question.?:D

if I can help you I will.

Hi Lorraine,

Wow! Are you really going to another cruise next month? (Envious....) =)

Can I ask a teeny weeny bit of favor from you?

Angel

Hi again Angel......I have just remembered your messages from the photos site.

I will check out if Ranier is still on the Ship.... was that the question ????

Hi Lorraine,

I think you have to get something to drink while reading...lol.....

Well, how do I start. Unlike most of you, if not all, I joined this message board because of another reason aside from cruising. I never realized how beautiful it is to tour all those wonderful beaches til I read and saw all the pictures posted. I developed the interest while reading all the posts regularly.

Well I joined because of some matters of the heart. My special someone is working as a waiter in the Sun. He's my ex-bf and I miss him so much...not to mention that I still love him. I know he still loves me too. =)

I want to send him something but I don't know how...I want to have at least a picture of him....I miss him but I dont want him to know just yet....weird??? Maybe I'm just anxious i guess. There are some issues that we have to talk about also.

I saw a picture of him in one of the posts but it doesnt show his whole face....just his nose and lips and his body but I know it was him...of course. I tried asking for videos and pics here but no one seems to reply =(

Can you help me please? Just one picture of him.....please. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks Lorraine.

Best regards,

Angel

Yes he is Lorraine. He just boarded May 21st. He went home bec. his uncle died =(

We never really got a chance to talk....we just smiled at each other.

Oh gosh...makes me miss him more!!!

Hi Angel, I will do my best to take a photo for you.

and will get back to you through cruise critic when I get home.

Hi MsMinx, guess what....Teja (Teejay), was our waiter on the Sun. from the 10th to 21st May, he is great fun and took good care of me. (I am a diabetic, and he made sure I got the right food everyday)

I will see him again next month, he will still be there.

A lovely surprise seeing his photo .

Hi Lorraine! I'm so chuffed to hear Teja is still with P&O! He was so lovely :) By the end of that cruise he was bringing me 2 desserts each night and the 3 boys at our table were having 1 of EACH from the main menu! He even brought us plates of fries in between meals so we wouldn't starve. Not much chance of that happening with him as your waiter ;) We gave him an extra special tip at the end of that cruise!

Hi Lorraine! I'm so chuffed to hear Teja is still with P&O! He was so lovely :) By the end of that cruise he was bringing me 2 desserts each night and the 3 boys at our table were having 1 of EACH from the main menu! He even brought us plates of fries in between meals so we wouldn't starve. Not much chance of that happening with him as your waiter ;) We gave him an extra special tip at the end of that cruise!

Hi MsMinx....Teja is serving table 25 Burgundy restaurant.

he is lovely.....so are the majority of the waiters.

I had a laugh about the bowls of chips.....Teja did that for 2 young men at our table every night...one had chips with everything he ate.

one of my cruise friends was handed double desserts each night also.

he has aged a bit since the Pacific Sky days, but he is still nice.

I will try and get a new photo of him, as he wants us back on his table,

I will still see him regardless of what dining room we get.

he gets a kick out of my speaking rusty indonesian. (I lived in Malaysia when my husband was stationed there for 4 years)...

Hi Angel, i tried to post some of our photos from our cruise in april on the sun with some of the waiters but they are too big. Check my album out if you like, the pics are towards the end of the album. What is his name? I fell in love with all my waiters:D and i have been to visit them twice since we have been back. We are great friends

http://travel.webshots.com/album/558875362TfmOsp

Dear All,

Thanks for all the replies =) esp. to those who posted their photos. I enjoyed all of them but unfortunately, he isn't in any of the photos. =(

Lorraine, really appreciate your reply and I'm looking forward to it. BTW, when is your next cruise on the Sun?

Best regards,

Angel

Discovery, who would you like a photo of? I am going in only 6 weeks and can take one then if I see him.

Hi ADF,

can i ask u a big favour? If u come across Hilman a waiter in the Bordeaux can u please give him a big hug and tell him Erin says hello and i will see him again soon when he has the time off in Sydney.

Im probably asking to much here, but thought it was worth a go!:D

Thanks heaps

Erin

Hi ADF,

Thanks for the reply. His name is Rainer and he is from the Philippines.

I really miss him soooo much. But please dont let him know that I am asking for his photo or that you know me or have talked to me...coz eventhough we both know that we still have feelings for each other, he may not like the idea. He is kinda conservative.

But what can I do....this is the only way I know to see him...even just in a photo. Sometimes its really hard to explain it.....and sometimes its hard to be inlove.

Well, i do wish you could help me out. Thanks so so much!!!

Regards,

Angel

Hi ADF,

can i ask u a big favour? If u come across Hilman a waiter in the Bordeaux can u please give him a big hug and tell him Erin says hello and i will see him again soon when he has the time off in Sydney.

Im probably asking to much here, but thought it was worth a go!:D

Thanks heaps

Erin

Hi ADF,

actually i take that back...if u come across him, just dont say anything about me...sorry to be a pain, its quiet a long story:eek: .

thanks erin

Will put on my invisibility cloak and stalk them all instead.

Ok, I will try to remember to keep and eye out for Hilman and Rainer and not say a word to them. Somehow will endeavour to get a photo.

Mmmm......sounds like you're going to need that invisibility cloak.

Timing's not good though. Harry will need it seeing as you are cruising during the first week of his movie;)

Karen

Archived