Baked Alaska on Parade

I know, and guess who is a major fan! I planned this cruise for the wrong time. I have always gone to the first screeening, now I don't think I will get the time off work since I have the next week off. Plus the book is released 2 days before we got home, and I have to go back to work so I can't sit all day and read when I get back.

Oh woe is me!

I'm a big fan too, although I don't go during the first week. Usually wait till the crowds settle a bit. Will be getting the book the day it's released though.

Karen

My daughters school is holding an all night readathon when the book comes out.

She gave up on the last one, plus i gave up after the first two but seeing all the hype i am seriously considering reading them all.

Hubby and son have read them all and seen all the films.

It would have been nice to sit and read it on your cruise jane, maybe you can do a back to back

I've read them all & seen all the movies. I'm not much of a reader generally. Don't seem to have the time (maybe if I'd never found CC:p ). I must admit, I didn't enjoy Order of the Pheonix that much (let's hope the movie's good), thought JK had lost the plot but thoroughly enjoyed the Half Blood Prince....so.... if she did lose it, she found it again:) .

Karen

Will put on my invisibility cloak and stalk them all instead.

Ok, I will try to remember to keep and eye out for Hilman and Rainer and not say a word to them. Somehow will endeavour to get a photo.

Thank you ADF for giving me hope =)

• 3 weeks later...

Angel,

Hilman was on my cruise last September. He gave fruit to my daughter to bring to me in my cabin as I was too sea sick to leave my cabin. I only have 1 photo of him but it is in a group. What is your email address and I'll send you the photo

aliflem

:)

Angel,

Hilman was on my cruise last September. He gave fruit to my daughter to bring to me in my cabin as I was too sea sick to leave my cabin. I only have 1 photo of him but it is in a group. What is your email address and I'll send you the photo

aliflem

:)

aliflem,

Angel is looking for photos of Rainer. Do u have any of him?

Hi All,

I really appreciate all your replies. Thanks so much.

By the way, would appreciate seeing any photos that you have. Also looking forward to seeing Rainer's pic in the future.

When are you cruising ADF?

Angel

you know the big tray of bombe alaska they wheel around is fake the ones they carry on shoulders is real never had any though

They are all fake now... It's pretty obvious when the waiter gives you your dessert before they have the baked alaska's on parade!

Cheers,

Charmain:)

• 2 weeks later...
We are leaving on 15 July. I promise to keep an eye out. Do you know which dining room he is in, or does it change?

Not long now Jane, you lucky thing. Wish mine was that soon.

Karen

Hi ADF,

Whoa! I'm so excited!!!

I believe he was at the Bordeaux Restaurant before. I am just not sure if he is still there.

Hope you find him.....thanks in advance. =)

Angel

Hi Angel, if I get my camera back I will post you his photo.(2)

if not, if anyone else is going soon, Ranier is in Burgundy restaurant, and is now a waiter, and told me he has been since last September.

I was at table 24, asked my assistant waiter did he know a Rainier, and he said...he is standing behind you. so his table is somewhere near 24.

He is a nice quiet young man, his hair is cut very short.

I just said..a previous passenger asked me to get a photo of you. he smiled and said it was alright to take his photo.

kindest regards, Lorraine:) :)

P&O have not rang back today, to say if they had found the camera.

when I got to the airport yesterday, it was gone. I rang the ship straight away, but it was not handed in. I have rung head office today, in case I left it in my cabin. sorry Angel, I knew you were looking forward to a photo.

Hi ADF,

Whoa! I'm so excited!!!

I believe he was at the Bordeaux Restaurant before. I am just not sure if he is still there.

Hope you find him.....thanks in advance. =)

Angel

Hi Angel, please e-mail me at

jazpurr1@bigpond.net.au

P&O have just rang me to say they have found my camera I left in the cabin, and they will be posting it to me.

there are 2 photos of Ranier , I will get printed and post to you if you send me a name and address.

kind regards, Lorraine:) :)

jazpurr1@bigpond.net.au

P&O have just rang me to say they have found my camera I left in the cabin, and they will be posting it to me.

there are 2 photos of Ranier , I will get printed and post to you if you send me a name and address.

Hi Lorraine,

Glad you had a wonderful cruise and found your camera! what a lovely person you are to help out with the photo!! I am sure you have made someones day:D

Chez

xx

jazpurr1@bigpond.net.au

Hi Lorraine,

OMG!!! You don't know how much you made me happy.

Thank you so so so much!

Angel =)

We had AJ on our cruise on April 30. He was wonderful.

Here are two pictures of him, one with the bombe alaska and another one on the wharf at Vila posing with Phil and with his 'cousins' in the background.

Unfortunately, I haven't got any photos of him taking part in the warrior display. But I have him on video. :D

287643788_1AJandPhil.jpg.fb96c253dbbe62112e5454cd051102fe.jpg

846914228_1AJBombeAlaska.jpg.9f0abbc3057fe797ef7d9da10ae76b07.jpg

Archived