Which ship has a room that can accomodate 6 adults and 3 kids??

The Norwegian Gem has the garden villas which they "say" can sleep 8-9 people, but upon calling them, they told me they can only reserve for 6 people, what gives?? We have 6 adults, and 3 kids ages 11, 7, and 4. We would also liek to know the best room for 4 adults and 3 kids. Please advise someone. Thanks.

Bob

There are restrictions on the number of passengers they can accommodate due to the lifeboats. A ship can only carry the number of passengers that they have lifeboats for, so they limit the number of passengers they put in a room. I don't know of any ship that has suites that can handle that many passengers. Not even the Royal Family suites on RCCI allows 7 in a cabin. No matter what, you're going to have to have two of the adults in their own cabin.

Log into RCCL.com. Select PLAN A CRUISE the select STATEROOMS. I till show you what the state rooms look like and how many people it can accomodate.

You might think about a couple of cabins next to each other some a couple that have connecting doors between them.

From Royal Caribbean website:

Presidential Suite on Liberty of the Seas, Freedom of the Seas, and Independence of the Seas

Two master bedrooms with baths. Two additional bedrooms, each with two Pullman beds and two twin beds that convert to a queen-size bed. Two additional bathrooms with showers and a spacious living area with a sofa bed and dining table. Private balcony with dining area and lounge chairs. (1215 sq. ft., balcony 810 sq. ft.)

Please note: In order to reserve this stateroom, a minimum number of guests may apply.

Also includes entertainment center with flat screen TV. Balcony area includes whirlpool and wet bar. Sleeps eight to fourteen people. More information coming soon.

What is the price for a room of this magnitude??? $3000 per person???

I just tried doing a "test" reservation online, but you can only book that cabin by calling Royal Caribbean directly. (866) 562-7625.

You can go to www.royalcaribbean.com and see the ships and cruises (dates/itineraries) and then call to see what cruises still have that cabin available and what the pricing is.

Please let us know what you find out!

What is the price for a room of this magnitude??? $3000 per person???

The last quote I received for the presidential suite was $7000 each for the first two and $1000 each for everyone else. So nine would be $21,000 ($7,000 x 2 + $1,000 x 7) or about $2,333 each.

However, this is a very difficult cabin to book. Most likely it is sold out for every sailing on the first day it becomes available. Also, you need at least eight to book this cabin. Max is fourteen.

Archived