Carnival Liberty's decks

We are planning a Caribbean cruise for the 2008 summer aboard the Carnival Liberty. We plan to reserve a balcony unit.

Which deck would you recommend and why?

Which one is more quiet during sleep time hours? Specially important to us, since my wife is a very light sleeper.

The Lido, Verandah, Upper or Empress?

Thank you very much for your input!!;)

We were on the upper deck on the Liberty, and it was great, we were directly over the gift shop. Never heard a noise. I would recommend if you have a choice, to book the Empress Deck, all the rooms are between rooms and not neighboring any public spaces.

Or any other deck with the same situation.

My preference would be the Lido deck. There's not a lot of noise. There's easy access to pools and food. Unfortunately, there are less Lido cabins and they book up faster. When I went to book my cruise for next April (2008), the only balcony cabins left were close to elevators. Verandah was the next best thing. It's all splitting hairs. At the end of the day, the location of the cabin is more important than the deck and they're all similar.

Another one for Panorama. Less cabins on that deck. Also sandwiched between cabins. Easy access thru glass doors out to the pool and buffet area. We had a balcony cabin on this deck both on the Liberty and Valor. Very quiet area.......

the balconies arcoss the aft of the ship on deck 7 (empress deck)

these cabins are on the deck plan located at the botoom of the page when looking.

these cabins are situated between decks of cabins--away from public areas.

these balconies are bigger then the side ones--so why not get bigger for the same amount of money

Hi could you tell me what cabin you had on the panorama I have been offered cabin # 1065 or 1051 or Lido 9265 or9273

Thanks

We had Panorama cabins in a row 1059, 1057 and 1055 (1055 is right next door to 1051) Perfect spot. How many are in your cabin cause it looks like cabin 1065 is set up for 4 people with a upper bed and single on the sofa.

There are 4 of us. The other cabin available is the Lido 9265 or 9273. We currently have a 8a Gty booked and are considering upgrading to the Panorama or Lido for an additional $300.00 I think from what I've read we would love either deck. My TA said the 1065 is directly under the gym so I think we might go with the Lido have you ever stayed on the Lido?

There are 4 of us. The other cabin available is the Lido 9265 or 9273. We currently have a 8a Gty booked and are considering upgrading to the Panorama or Lido for an additional $300.00 I think from what I've read we would love either deck. My TA said the 1065 is directly under the gym so I think we might go with the Lido have you ever stayed on the Lido?

Your TA is incorrect. Above 1065 is spa deck cabins. The gym is all the way forward on the spa deck. 1065 is one cabin away from the glass doors that go outside to the pool and buffet area. And right next to the elevators. My opinion you can't get any better.

Go to Carnival website and pick where it says ship. click on Liberty then deck plans and see for yourself.

Never been on Lido deck but you can't go wrong with those either.

We had BA's in rooms 8400 & 8408-under the Lido deck on Verandah deck.

Barely heard any noise, but I sleep with earplugs since I'm also a light sleeper. FI didn't hear any noise, and neither did my mother down the hall. :D

DW & I had room 1006 on Panorama and friends had 1008. We would stay there again in a heartbeat. 1006 is the first cabin starboard side on the uppermost deck with cabins and was very quiet. No one used the deck at the bow on this floor so we had it to ourselves which was great for arriving and departing ports. The room does sit directly under the spa\gym but never once heard a peep from upstairs. We can not imagine a better cabin to ride the ocean in.

Archived