Thursday Weigh-in 5/24/07

WeirdEyes

Good morning fellow Losers! :D Today is a good day! I leave for my cruise on Sat. and I reached my pre-cruise goal weight this week. I wanted to lose a few more pounds for cushion.

So, I lost one pound this week making me at my lowest weight since before my son was born 18 1/2 years ago.

How did everyone else do?

BTW, I'm sure I'll be up when I post in two weeks. :o

If Belle isn't back next week, some else please post this thread....just whomever is on here first. Thanks!

So, I lost one pound this week making me at my lowest weight since before my son was born 18 1/2 years ago.

Wow Sheila - That's awesome-- You must feel teriffic! And your cruise is this Saturday! Have fun! I still have to wait 10 weeks for mine.

Well I finally got my eating back under control this week and dragged my butt back to the gym yesterday for the first time in almost 2 weeks. So now I feel much better! It's just finding the motivation to get back to the gym that first time after a too-long break that is always difficult. But there always has to be a first day back, and I always feel better after exercising!

So I could've done better, but I still did fine. I ate way too much last weekend, but I got control in time to still lose 1.5 pounds this week!

Here's my 15-week countdown:

April 19 (15 weeks til I leave): 137.5 lbs. :(

April 26 (14 weeks): 134 :)

May 3 (13 weeks): 130.5 :)

May 10 (12 weeks): 132 :rolleyes: (Ate too much on my birthday...but still lost an inch.)

May 17 (11 weeks): 136.5 :mad: (4-day vacation + 2 days trying to get back in control)

May 24 (10 weeks): 135

Hey, why does CC only let you use 5 smilies in a message? I wanted to use a smilie for every week on my countdown. Oh well. If I could do it, there would be a purple frowny-guy right here! I guess I'll do it the old-fashioned way. -- No, I guess I won't do it the old fashioned way -- I tried it just now (with a colon and parenthesis) and it automatically turned into the purple frowny-guy and then told me I had too many images. Grrr...

I'm down 21.5# total since my surgery. I've lost 8.5 of that in the last 2 weeks using a combination of WW and exercise. I've got a wicked sore throat today, so I'm not going to be eating anything...except maybe some icey pops. Hopefully, that will help! Only 81 pounds to go!

Darci ~ You’re doing well! Wow! I’m proud of you. I think CC limits the smilies because it takes up server space when a lot of graphics are added…that’s my guess anyway. Thanks for the compliment. :o

I'm down 21.5# total since my surgery. I've lost 8.5 of that in the last 2 weeks using a combination of WW and exercise. I've got a wicked sore throat today, so I'm not going to be eating anything...except maybe some icey pops. Hopefully, that will help! Only 81 pounds to go!

Good for you! :D

Congrats to all who have lost - Sheila, If I don't talk with you before hand, please have a wonderful adventure of a cruise - enjoy!!!

I (unfortunately) am up one pound - I had to go to a conference over the weekend and it involved lots of drinking (I've found a new favorite drink - smooth apple martini) - I am now paying the price, It is very discouraging not to be able to have one day of being "bad" without gaining. I need to lose at least 10 to get into my clothes from the last cruise - want to lose 20 before we sail. Then I will only have about 30 pounds left to lose.

ps - even after all these years I cannot figure our how to post smiley icons to the message - they only end up in the title.

Have a wonderful day all. Jan

Good Morning,

Still the same on the scale - but jeans were pretty loose yesterday!:rolleyes: I've added about 20 min of fast walking & jogging on the treadmill in the mornings before getting ready for work. Sure wakes me up to get on that thing so early in the morning! :eek:

Have a terrific weekend!

Sheila, congratulations, you've done an awesome job.

I didn't do so well. I've gained back 4 of the 6 lbs. I've lost, poohey.

I gained 2 this past weekend. Went to hubby's 40th high school reunion. Whole weekend of events.

I have got to get myself motivated to lose some. I have 5 months before my 3 weeks in Europe, I better lose some. Thinking of doing WW at work. Always been able to lose on my own but somehow it's very difficult lately.

Hubby like to feed me too so that doesn't help. New day, new way. Will report a lose next week!

Jan- You have to click on the smilies to the RIGHT to put one in your message. If you click the ones at the bottom, they go to your title.

I find it hard to believe that with all the pictures posted here and all the stuff in everyone's signatures that the smilies could take up so much server space. But whatever - :cool: :rolleyes: :p ;) :D (I've never used the cool sunglasses one before!)

Archived