CoCo Cay ??

When booking excursions for our upcoming cruise on the Mariner, I saw for the stop at CoCo Cay that you can reserve floating mats as well as tickets for the water slide and the aqua park. Since these are not actual excursions, is this something that can easily be done with your sea pass card when you get there or is it important to go ahead with the reservation prior to the cruise? Thanks, Donna

When booking excursions for our upcoming cruise on the Mariner, I saw for the stop at CoCo Cay that you can reserve floating mats as well as tickets for the water slide and the aqua park. Since these are not actual excursions, is this something that can easily be done with your sea pass card when you get there or is it important to go ahead with the reservation prior to the cruise? Thanks, Donna

No problem with getting your floating mats with your sea pass card over at Coco Cay. That's what we did this past week on the Mariner. There are PLENTY of mats available when you get over to the island.

Can't comment on the water slide and aqua park as we did not use them.

Dave

I believe you can do this on the island with no problems at all.

Thanks for the advice! I had wondered because I know from past experience sometimes when you get there, there are so many activities that you may or may not use these types of reservations and then you are stuck! That is what I love about the boards.

-Donna

Yep just wait till you get there :D

I love Coco Cay...just beautiful! It's my favorite stop ever.

We were in Labadee a few weeks ago and it's the same system. We got the mats when we got there. The water park was shut down for maintenance

I would wait. There are lots. You never know. You may be one of the unfortunate ones that misses Coco Cay due to bad weather. Than you have the pain of getting a refund.

Like us :(....we were so disappointed!! The cruises before and after us made it but we didn't...guess I will have to take another run at Coco Cay :)

Archived