Room Service on Carnival?

wesp

Limited menu. Mostly sandwiches. Good turkey , BLT, veggie tray, brownies & cookies, etc. Cold cereal, coffee & juices for breakfast. It is free 24 hrs a day but please remember to tip when delivery is made. $1 for 1 or two items are about normal.

You can fix a plate on the Lido deck & take back to your cabin but meals in the dining room cannot be taken out.

We always order our pot of coffee and some danish or muffins or croisants and maybe some fruit, other morning offerings are bagels, cereal, and I think you can get lox for the bagels. Thats about it,

After we are all showered and ready to go, we go to the dining room and get our full breakfast, that other stuff is just to hold us over, need that early pot of coffee!:D

Although Carnival doesn't serve full meals via room service, it's a pretty nice menu with enough variety. Like others, I just order my coffee and croissants first thing, and then go to the dining room for a good b'fast.

We've never even thought to order breakfast from room service on Carnival, even when we've had a balcony cabin (and thought we would do it then). Come to think of it, we've rarely used room service on any of our cruises.

Coffee muffins, fruit on the balcony in the morning is one thing I really look forward to. Looking out at the ocean or pulling into port, talking about plans for the day, dreaming out loud, etc. We don't even pack an alarm clock anymore. That's what room service is for!!

As others have said, no hot items. We ordered BLT sandwich, toasted bagel/cream cheese, smoked salmon (get a couple of orders-it's terrific) and a couple of fruit plates, juice, milk. It was a great breakfast!

Had my first balcony cabin on my cruise on Glory last February. At least 4 of the days, my sis-in-law and I started the day ordering room service and sitting on the balcony to enjoy it. I think I went through bagels and lox withdrawal when I came home. :D

There are door hangers you put outside your door by 5a.m with the following breakfast items listed.

You write what time you want breakfast delivered. It is great as a wake up call.

citrus segments

fresh melon

banana

smoked salmon****** sooooooo good

12 different kinds of cereals

danish

croissant

white and wheat toast

muffin

bagel

4 kinds of yogurts

juices

coffee

tea

milk

condiments listed individually

There are door hangers you put outside your door by 5a.m with the following breakfast items listed.

You write what time you want breakfast delivered. It is great as a wake up call.

citrus segments

fresh melon

banana

smoked salmon****** sooooooo good

12 different kinds of cereals

danish

croissant

white and wheat toast

muffin

bagel

4 kinds of yogurts

juices

coffee

tea

milk

condiments listed individually

Love smoked salmon but have'nt tried it yet on a cruise. I will have to for room service too!

Can you also order it from the TV Menu? We were able to do this on our Celebrity Zenith cruise and it was great. The first night we put out the hanger and we never got our order...the door menu was taken off the handle. So for the rest of the time, we ordered it from the TV menu and they would call just before bringing it to us. It was wonderful.

I do not think you can order room service or breakfast from the TV.

We also did not get our breakfast room service one morning on the Conquest but after thinking about it later I may have forgot to put my room #. I image they just come through quickly picking them up and not looking.

Carnival's room service menu IS limited, but the on time delivery of our breakfast was ALWAYS on time. It's a nice way to eat breakfast, while you are preparing for a full day ahead at one of your ports of call.

Archived