Going Grand Princess

tbelian

For an anniversary cruise in Nov 07'. Western Carribean.

What can you tell us about the GP?

TIA.

We have sailed the Grand 5 times, the Grand Class ships are great in my opinion, lots to do or not to do. Very spacious with the feeling of not being with 2100 other people. Everything is designed so that you don't get that crowded feeling at all. 2 alternative restaurants (Sterling Steakhouse/Sabatinis) are a must do at least once. Prioduction shows and entertainment are fantastic also. :)

Agreed - excellent ship and so is her sister ship. We enjoyed it a lot. Great layout, cabins very nice adequate storage and lots of nooks to put things, service very good, food very good-excellent, Sabatini's outstanding, pools fresh water, personal choice dining a huge plus for us. Only area where I feel Celebrity wins hands down...shows & service. CDS in particular - Incredible show!

Hi There,

The Grand is a fine ship, when we have sailed her found the crew to be very good, there are many good points depending on what you like, my overall thought would be the amount of space you have, you can be the only person, on deck, in a bar etc.

you will have a great time

yours Shogun

The ship is perfectly named because it is GRAND and you will feel like a princess. We've sailed on her twice and both times were just wonderful. There are many things to do, or you can just chill and do absolutely nothing. The food is excellent, the staff is very accommodating, the shows and comedians are very entertaining, and there's an "adults only" Terrace pool which we really enjoy.

If you're booking a balcony room, the Caribe deck has the best balconies. They are huge and 1/2 is covered and 1/2 is open. The alternate dining restaurants are excellent (I would suggest the Sterling Steakhouse) and just a nominal fee of $20.00-$25.00 per person (though the dining room food is exceptional so why spend the extra money). The Ultimate Balcony Breakfast is also a must do. Very delicious and romantic (if you like smoked salmon, crab quiche, champagne, etc.). Happy Anniversary! We celebrated an anniversary on the Crown Princess last year and we're sailing on her again next week. You cannot beat Princess!

The ship is perfectly named because it is GRAND and you will feel like a princess.

Well in my case I'm looking for that 'Princely' feel. My DW will be the princess ... :D

Thanks for the replies

Archived