Another Past Guest Question

Janespup

I just got off the Fascination and am actually already looking into another cruise. How long does it take to get your past guest number? I know that, if I book a cruise without the number, the discount will eventually be reflected but I just like to have everything in my hand! Thanks.

Jane

on other cruiselines i got my past guest number within a few weeks.

Go to carnival pages-- click on profile. and see whats listed in your cruise history.

its usally a week to 10 days before my last cruise is listed

In theory, they should already have it available if you call them. It'll probably take a month or so 'til they update the listings on their website/Currents

I just got off the Fascination and am actually already looking into another cruise. How long does it take to get your past guest number? I know that, if I book a cruise without the number, the discount will eventually be reflected but I just like to have everything in my hand! Thanks.

Jane

Your past guest number will be the number on the bottom of you sail and sign card!

What Corr said... your number will be at the bottom of the sail and sign card you just had on your last cruise. That is the number that will carry with you from now on.

I'm confused. I have read this before in other post but I just pulled my S&S from our Holiday cruise and all that is at the bottom of my S&S card is a Folio # and my cabin # from my first cruise. Absolutely nothing on the card remotely resembles my PG#.

Did I get a counterfeit card?

Hi all,

I already got my past guest number, one week from embarkation! The number is located next to my name on the carnival web site. It is not the Folio number on the S & S card. I'm just happy that I have it so I can see if there are any discounts offered on cruises I look into!

Thanks all.

jane

I'm confused. I have read this before in other post but I just pulled my S&S from our Holiday cruise and all that is at the bottom of my S&S card is a Folio # and my cabin # from my first cruise. Absolutely nothing on the card remotely resembles my PG#.

Did I get a counterfeit card?

i dont have a past guest number on my sign and sail cards either.

Jane

The day I got back from my first cruise I booked another one with Carnival and they gave me my PG# right on the phone that day - for both me and my

DH.

• 2 weeks later...

We just got off the Triumph and my husband would like to go on another in August. I found an easy way to get the past guest number since we are less than a week post cruise. Sign in to Carnivals site go to profile and look on the left side of the page until you see something about adding a past guest number. When you find it click on it and it will bring up a box to add your number. Right near where you add your number it will give you the option of putting your birthday and zipcode if you "forgot" your number. After that I clicked on my profile page and my name had my number right next to it :) Hope this helps!

If you have the blue S&S card, you will not have a past guest number on the card as you are not a past guest yet.

Gold and Platinum does have the past guest number on the card. It will be under the cabin number and say Guest # xxxxxxxxxxxx

Dave

If you have the blue S&S card, you will not have a past guest number on the card as you are not a past guest yet.

Gold and Platinum does have the past guest number on the card. It will be under the cabin number and say Guest # xxxxxxxxxxxx

Dave

While that would normally be correct, they ran out of Gold cards for our cruise and we all had Blue cards WITH the past guest number on it. However, I understand what you're saying. First time cruisers will not have a past guest number on their S&S card on their first cruise.

Archived