Disembarking Time

I can't remember if I have seen it on other posts, but can you ask to have an early disembarkment time? We have a mid/late afternoon flight and would like to try to squeeze in our own little side trip. I know you can carry your own luggage off, but would like to not have to do that. But can we ask to be an early one like if we were doing an RCL tour or had a real early flight?

Just tell the purser's desk that you have an early flight. They will give you early debarkation tags. You should be in one of the 1st groups off. Bear in mind that ALL passenger's are to be off the ship by 10am--they need to get ready for the next batch!

Just tell the purser's desk that you have an early flight. They will give you early debarkation tags. You should be in one of the 1st groups off. Bear in mind that ALL passenger's are to be off the ship by 10am--they need to get ready for the next batch!

Really? I have twice gotten off past 10 and they were only halfway through the colour tags.

Viv

We drive to the ports in Florida and have twice been in the very last groups called to depart ... at between 10:30 and 11:00 am. Last cruise we had a work commitment and had to be off the ship by 9 am, after nicely speaking to guest services twice about our situation we still got the last colour.

If you truly want to get off early then my suggestion is to plan to do self-disembarkation. You will get your luggage tag colour the second last day of the cruise, and you can check to see where your colour is in the process. If it's near the end then just hang on to your luggage and plan to be a pack horse while you disembark!

Archived