BON VOYAGE NancyIL!

UTVOLS

May Your Voyage be a BLESSED Adventure!

Thank you for all of the help, advice, and encouragement that you have given to so many of us!

Come back and tell us all about your journey....We'll be anxious to hear ALL of the details!

Calm Seas and Blue, Blue, Blue Skies!!!!

May Your Voyage be a BLESSED Adventure!

Thank you for all of the help, advice, and encouragement that you have given to so many of us!

Come back and tell us all about your journey....We'll be anxious to hear ALL of the details!

Calm Seas and Blue, Blue, Blue Skies!!!!

I second the wishes. Have a great trip. I know it won't be your last trip to AK!!

Nancy, If your trip is only half as amazing as mine was it will still be unforgetable. My fingers are crossed that you enjoy the same crisp blue sky days! Now I just have to figure out were to go next so I can get over this really bad case of PCD. Bon Voyage - Cindy

Oh Nancy, have a great time!!! We leave exactly 3 weeks from today so I hope you get back before we leave so I can hear all about your fabulous trip!

Consider me another to wish you great weather, calm seas and a wonderful time! :D

Kruisecat

Yes Nancy enjoy your trip, we are sailing on the Spirit a week before you do so when I get back I will try to post a trip report. And for those who are feeling blue about your cruise being over, do what I am doing I am already planning our 2008 Hawaiin cruise.

I, too hope you have a wonderful trip. I've read and benefitted from many of your thoughtful posts. We don't leave home until July 15 so, maybe I can read your review before we go. Bon Voyage!

Elsie:cool:

Yes Nancy enjoy your trip, we are sailing on the Spirit a week before you do so when I get back I will try to post a trip report.

We're leaving June 3rd and sailing on the 4th (Coral Princess), but we're on the same Gull Island lunch cruise in Homer as you! We'll have to compare notes then. :)

Thanks again, everyone! I have benefitted so much from the wisdom of many who have already been to Alaska. I've also enjoyed the cameraderie we "new cruisers of '07" have enjoyed! I hope I'll have at least as much fun ON this trip as I've had planning it! :D We'll be back June 20th.

Oh Nancy, have a great time!!! We leave exactly 3 weeks from today so I hope you get back before we leave so I can hear all about your fabulous trip!

Consider me another to wish you great weather, calm seas and a wonderful time! :D

Kruisecat

We'll return home the night before you leave - so it's unlikely I'll get my trip report written that quickly! You have a wonderful cruise as well. :)

For those of you that have yet to head to Alaska this summer - may you all have wonderful journeys!

Nancy:

Have a wonderful trip! We loved our first Alaska cruise (and that was booking only three weeks before sailing and before I knew about Cruise Critic!)--I know you'll enjoy it even more with all the research and planning you've done! I'll be eagerly awaiting your review!

Bon voyage!

Jayne

:)

We'll return home the night before you leave - so it's unlikely I'll get my trip report written that quickly! You have a wonderful cruise as well. :)

For those of you that have yet to head to Alaska this summer - may you all have wonderful journeys!

Then I will look forward to reading your report when we return as I suspect I'll be in a funk about having to leave Alaska!:p

Nancy, tt's been a real enjoyment reading your research and input in preparing the upcoming trip. Your willingness in helping other people really makes this forum a great place to be. I wish you a wonderful, relaxing trip. Thank you!

Archived