I can't stop booking cruises!

I think I'm addicted! Now I have to figure out how to get to Vanouver...

You came to the right place. Most, maybe all, of us have the same 'affliction'. That's why we meet here.

Hi, my name is denb. I'm a cruiseaholic. Eek.gif

I think cruising has entered my bloodstream and has taken over my body. :eek: I find myself scanning RCI's website for my next cruise every day. We are booked for Dec and Mar now but I don't think I can wait that long....need to go this summer! Yes I am cruise-aholic and proud of it. ;)

You came to the right place. Most, maybe all, of us have the same 'affliction'. That's why we meet here.

Hi, my name is denb. I'm a cruiseaholic. Eek.gif

Hi,

My name is Emi's Mom and I'm a cruiseaholic-in-training. :o My next goal is to become a balcony snob! Welcome to our world!:D

Hi' date='

My name is Emi's Mom and I'm a cruiseaholic-in-training. :o My next goal is to become a balcony snob! Welcome to our world!:D [/b']

Look at you. You can't even admit it yet. That is the first step. You need an intervention and I am here to begin it for you.

Honey, you ARE a cruiseaholic - not in training. You might be a balcony snob in training but I will leave that one up to you to decide. :D

Hey all, plus on our fist cruise on RCI, we got a Jr. suite. Now we can never go to back to anything less. So I guess I am also a balcony snob and Jr. Suite snob, and those cabins ain't cheap!

Look at you. You can't even admit it yet. That is the first step. You need an intervention and I am here to begin it for you.

Honey, you ARE a cruiseaholic - not in training. You might be a balcony snob in training but I will leave that one up to you to decide. :D

Okay! I admit it! I admit it! I AM A CRUISAHOLIC! I just can't help it! I'm so addicted:( .

Well, now that I know I'm among friends.......... I admit that I'm also a balcony snob. Okay, Okay.... I'm also a suite snob! :o

But it's not my fault! The first one they give you is such a deal........ then you can't go back.

If this is a disease..... I DON'T WANT TO BE CURED! ic22.gif

Serious question for you addicts: Is cruising usually the only vacation you do? I really enjoy cruising, but usually only take one "real" vacation trip per year (most other vacation time is spent visiting family in other parts of the country or for short, extended weekend trips). I can't imagine doing a cruise for every vacation. Our vacation this year was a trip to the San Francisco area, and it was great!! Awesome restaurants, touring wine country and Alcatraz, hiking through redwood forests, Angel Island and across the Golden Gate Bridge . . .

Not that I'm trying to sell you on S.F., just curious whether you ever feel you miss out on other vacation opportunities with all the cruising? I suppose I'm not a cruise-aholic, as I think I would get bored with cruising, if I did it too often.

Well, now that I know I'm among friends.......... I admit that I'm also a balcony snob. Okay, Okay.... I'm also a suite snob! :o

But it's not my fault! The first one they give you is such a deal........ then you can't go back.

If this is a disease..... I DON'T WANT TO BE CURED! ic22.gif

WHAT!!! You mean we don't have to be cured??? Thank Goodness! :p I feel so much better. I'd like to thank Mommabean for helping me get the burden of admitting that I am a cruisaholic off my chest and now I feel so much better knowing that I don't actually have to be cured. Now it's time to see when I can fit the Liberty OTS into Summer 2008 :D .

Serious question for you addicts: Is cruising usually the only vacation you do?

Just look at my siggie, my daughter and I are going to Paris next week!!:D I just discovered cruising last year, BUT i also love traveling on land too! Always have. To ME, getting there is part of the fun of a trip! I just like going to do different stuff. When my kids were little we did the Seaworld, Six flags stuff, but now that I am divorced, i do bigger stuff!;) Normally i don't travel much, in fact, i have only been on a plane once in the last 20 years, yet next week i will be on a plane for 9 hours to Paris!:eek: I love all kinds of vacations, i just love VACATION!

Hi. My name is Steffie. I am a cruise addict and a balcony snob. I am proud to be one and agree with the others, if this is a disease I don't want to be cured.

alcheme- We do other vacations but try to do a cruise once a year. I would go more if we could afford it.

I forgot to mention that I guess after our cruise next year I will be a suite snob. It will be hard to go back to a regular balcony room after that. Come to think of it since we had a Junior Suite I haven't been able to go back. I love being able to take a bubble bath at see. I guess I am already one. (we are going to have a Grand Suite next cruise--- I can't wait)

All i have to say is this: Look at my tickers!!:D And i just went on my first cruise in late October of 2006!! I'm hooked on cruising AND Cruisecritic!!!:D

You started the same time I did. I started the week of Halloween 2006 and have been on 4 cruises now. I have 4 more booked and want more, more, more.

I dont even care about the cabin, as long as Im on a cruise.

Alcheme, you can always combine a land trip with a cruise. We did it last year.....sailed on the Infinity from SF to Vancouver and then rented a car and spent 5 more days on Vancouver Island. If your port of departure is something that interests you, then go several days early and explore the city. Or stay on at the end of the cruise.

Cruises are not the only type of vacation we take, but they are the preferred because we can experience several different places in a week without having to drive there! Plus, everything is right there.....your entertainment, your dining, your scenery, and above all......lots and lots of people watching, which is a great pastime.

Archived