price drop

Hi All:

I am booked on liberty of the seas january 2008. Does anyone know how to check for a price drop if your category is sold out. Do you have to call to check on pricing? Would like to get a credit back if available.

Thanks

Corrie

if your category is sold out there is no incentive for them to drop the price... usually a price drop occurs on a category or cruise that is not selling well.

you can check by pretending to book a cruise through the RC website... when you get to the part about choosing a cabin category you will see the current price available.

If you booked with a TA you will have to go through the TA to receive a price drop credit. If you booked it yourself through RC, you can just call them and say you noticed that the price has come down and you would like a credit.

Good luck!

I'd check back about the time final payment is due, some cabins are usually released then and that's when the price could drop. If your cruise is not until next january, your final payment is probably around November? check then.

If the price drops incrementally, can you get multiple credits or is it a one time only deal?

When I booked our FOS cruise the other day direct with RCI, I asked that very question.

My vacation planner told me I can call as many times as I want if the price continues to fall and request the adjustment. He said there is no limit to the number of times.

We're on Liberty 6/9/07. Booked 6 months ago. We've already received 3 price drops and are going for our 4th on monday when the office opens! :)

We are on LOS 1/5/2008 and have not seen any price drops. We are staying in Junior Suite. it either shows N/A or a higher price than what we paid. Don't know how to keep track of price drops when price showing N/A. I guess JS category sold out most of the time.

We are on LOS 1/5/2008 and have not seen any price drops. We are staying in Junior Suite. it either shows N/A or a higher price than what we paid. Don't know how to keep track of price drops when price showing N/A. I guess JS category sold out most of the time.

price drops usually occur for cabins that they have a lot of... JS- yeah, those are hard to come by and fill up - no reason to lower the price on something that is in high demand....

interiors, OVs, even balconies - those are a category of cabins where there are lots of them and that is what fills the ship... if they aren't selling - they'll lower the price to fill the ship...

the best price to be had on a suite is usually found early on while they are available...

N/A means "not available" - you can't discount something that isn't for sale. When you are seeing it reappear as a higher price, chances are someone has let it go but as you probably also notice, it doesn't stay available for long...

Having booked a suite, I would say that your chances of seeing a price drop are slim to none.

Archived