Midnight Gala Buffet

Do you think they will have this on a six day Elation cruise? I've seen pics and it looks really cool. Also, are the children allowed to attend this?

Sorry one more question, Where can I find the menus for the Elation, room service menu as well. Thanks everyone!

Veronica

Kids are definitly welcome!

Make sure to get in line early so you can get the good stuff or you'll find the really unique things to be gone before you get there!

Also note they will gladly cover your plate & give you silver ware if you want to take your plate back to your room.

Enjoy. We did! :D

PS...There some pics of the Inspirations Gala in my photo link if you want to look. You can find them in my signature.

They usually start allowing picture taking inbetween 11 and 11:30. Then they start the buffet after everyone has finished taking pictures or around 12:30.

Make sure you go for the picture taking....they do some amazing things with food! After several cruises, we tend to head for the 24 hour pizza after we've taken our pics! Sadly, we haven't seen hot foods at the Gala Buffet for the past couple of cruises.

Each night there will be a late night offering of food...most of the time it will just be burgers and hotdogs. Sometimes there is a theme night - like Mexico night. And of course Pizza and ice cream are available 24/7.

We had it on the 5 day Ecstasy, so Im betting you would have it on a 6 day too. We had a midnight Mexican buffet, but it was not the best tex mex I ever had or maybe Im spoiled. salmon in enchiladas?? uck. lots of salmon, not my idea of tex mex.

Archived