Jewel of the Seas Balconies

As far as I know, all of the balconies along the sides of the ship are private. I cannot speak for the aft balconies. It is not like Princess ships, where the balconies are staggered and each deck is set back a bit from the one below it.

Even the aft balconies offer some privacy if you're not standing right at the rail, but if you have nosy neighbors they can look around the divider and see most of your balcony, at least on the corners - I'm not sure about the ones in the middle of the stern.

You can also get a good view of many of the balconies from the bridge, so you might want to keep that in mind, too.

Even on the side balconies, someone who wants to peek around the divider certainly can! None of the side balconies can easily be looked down into from above, as each deck get a bit wider as you go up! The exception may be on Radiance class--deck 7, I think, has extended balconies, but no divider for the last 18 inches or so.

Archived