C & A Gift has it changed?

Just off the Monarch today, pleather frames. Vision last December, pleather frams. Monarch last June and Vision December 2005 the cream tote bag with blue handles.

My DD got the kids C&A messenger bag. Nicer than the frames. It is longer than wide. Perfect for hand carrying off a couple of bottles of liquor this morning!

Seems like they change about every 18 months?

I also love the totes! My kids use them for book bags, trips to the park, a pool bag and I use them a lot too for camping, snacks in the boat and so on!! My two are getting a tad worn out, I could use a few more!! Anyone not wanting their totes....mail them my way!! ;) I hope thats what we get on the LOS in Jan!! :D

Hmmm...I guess I just pack too much stuff when we head out on our boat!!! Those totes have never been big enough!!!!!

Wouldn't mind the travel clock....left mine on Radiance last year :( Nice one too! :( I've got a habit of never trusting the wake-up call!

The C&A kids club messenger bag sounds nice (if its big enough) or the totes that close sound nice too....but I maintain I want a COUPON!!! :) (I know though...that would cost them a *LOT* more than a $1.00 tote bag!!!)

Safe Travels,

Sam :D

I was always taught that when someone gave you something FREE that you said THANK YOU. Buy what we have here are a lot spoil adult brats with loss of old fashion manners.lOl Thank you RCCL for the gifts and if I don't use them mysef they make great little gifts for the kids in your life.

Sorry I had to get that off my chest.

Keep sailing RCCL all and have fun

Hanh

I was always taught that when someone gave you something FREE that you said THANK YOU. Buy what we have here are a lot spoil adult brats with loss of old fashion manners.lOl Thank you RCCL for the gifts and if I don't use them mysef they make great little gifts for the kids in your life.

Hanh

I thought the same thing, but not quite so harshly. How is calling people names (spoiled adult brats/ingrates) having manners that are any better?

Great idea of giving them as gifts for others in your life, or just leaving them for the cabin steward to put back into inventory.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT......

Please do not leave the "pleather" picture frames in your cabin. They do not replace the "gifts" until all current "gifts" are depleted from stock..... Take your frames and pitch them in the canisters right out side of the terminal (or sell them on ebay)

Thank you for your help in this extremely important matter.

:eek: :cool: :rolleyes: ;) :p

Hanh

Um, I'm not a brat (spoiled, maybe...) and I have enough manners not to call people names. I kindly acknowledged that while the gifts are a nice gesture, I simply do not use them and would prefer something useful. (Some do use them and good for them.)

Thank you for setting me straight on what manners should be.

Safe Travels,

Sam

I think it is cool that they give us gifts. Other lines don't. I try to enjoy whatever they have at the moment. That said, we got the pictures frames in January and am hoping for something different in February when we go again.

Guess I'm in the minority, I like the pleather frame. Mine sits on my desk at work reminding me of why I'm working........:D Course I've only gotten 1 so that could have something to do with it too!

Last month on Enchantment got the calculator/alarm clock.....

I would be happy with all of those. As some have said it is better than nothing:D We were on the splendor in april 06 and I paid for that shopping book (I know why?) my dh and i went to a couple of the stores and used the coupons stopped in at some of the free item stores too. We ended up getting lots of stuff for the kids (mostly earings and stuff)and saved a bunch of money. The kids were happy. We also did the ship shape dollar thing (walk a mile and more) and traded them in for RCCL stuff. The kids each got something that was free to us.

Guess I'm in the minority, I like the pleather frame. Mine sits on my desk at work reminding me of why I'm working........:D Course I've only gotten 1 so that could have something to do with it too!

Last month on Enchantment got the calculator/alarm clock.....

Mine is on my desk too.

I've been on 3 RCCL cruises, I joined the C&A after the first and I've never had a gift!

p.s. I'm not familiar with the term 'pleather' I assume it means mock leather?

Yes, when they say pleather, they mean plastic/leather or fake leather.

Grandeur OTS the end of May we received the pleather frames. I gave them as little gifts for those who watched the house and cut the grass while we were gone. (Of course, for those in the central PA area, no need for grass cutting right now:D). I always appreciate anything given as a gift and if it is something I already have, I find somebody who always enjoys it. As a suggestion, hand it to one of those new cruisers as you depart the ship. I'm sure they would enjoy it and appreciate your kindness.

fflady

Hanh

You do feel better now? Nancy

Archived