C & A Gift has it changed?

Yeah' date=' that's the one I'm hoping to avoid. Two of them are plenty. :o[/font']

I think the gifts are a nice gesture, but I've never used any of them! Not the toiletry kits (too small), or the tote bags (not a great size either...) RCCL: WE WANT COUPONS!!!! :D

Hey, those picture frames are not that bad. We have them displayed around the house and they bring back many wonderful memories!!!

Rick and Deirdra

I feel the same about the frame. This was the first frame I had received and a shipboard picture actually looks very nice in it. Although, I have to say the messenger bag that my dd got from the youth C&A society was much nicer than my frame.

Hey, those picture frames are not that bad. We have them displayed around the house and they bring back many wonderful memories!!!

Rick and Deirdra

I don't mind the frames. It's the scratched up plastic that bugs me.

Viv

When they try to give you the frame just write on the box something about not wanting this thing and leave it in the room. I'm sure if enough people do that they will get the hint about not giving that one out anymore.

I love the little totes. I have 2 of them and use them all the time. One sits in my laundry room and is great storage for my supply of sunscreens that I always keep on hand. I always keep a lot of different SPF's on hand, so it is perfect for storing them

The other one I use for all sorts of things, just this weekend used it to carry my water/sweater/book on the plane instead of my big carryon tote. Worked perfect. I also use it for carrying stuff on the boat when we go for a long weekend.

I would love more of them. Mine are cream with blue handles, so hopefully this time I will get the blue with cream handles. I think those are the best of anything we have gotten over the years.

Picture frames on the Serenade in May. At least ours said Serenade on them...our son & DIL got ones with the wrong ship name. (They were able to exchange them for the correct ones with their cabin steward.)

We're ready for something new too....

Archived