Video of Sapphire Princess at College Fjord today

Neilius

I thought you might be interested in this timelapse video I did of the cruisecam of Sapphire Princess at College Fjord in Alaska today.

It looks like a breathtaking place to visit.

I only managed to capture the last part of the visit before she headed out to sea. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy the video.

Regards

Neil

• 2 weeks later...

I was there that day! The staff said they had never seen such a clear day before in College Fjord. It was just ethereal. Warm, sunny, and the calm water... it was a beautiful way to wake up, open the curtains and see the most incredible view. We spent the entire morning on the veranda, as did many others. We had incredible weather the entire trip southward, sun every day, which from what I understand is extremely unusual.

We were on Sapphire that week as well.. incredible a.m. in College Fjord... been there 3 times and never seen the sun... but never rain either... in fact this week was one of the cooler in Alaska we've had this time of year but it warmed up in Juneau and south.. Friday along BC Inside Passage was a stunning gorgeous day as well.

Archived