T-Pool on Mercury [and Galaxy]

Drew B

We enjoyed the T-POOL on our Alaskan cruise May 2006 though it was cold one day when hey changed the water.They said they use the ocean water.It was included with our SS.I called to see what they charged if we sailed the Mercury with a balcony and was told 10 bucks a day......Frank

Does anyone know if you can buy a single day pass on the Mercury, or do we need to buy a package for the entire cruise in order to use the T-Pool?

Thanks!

Marylou - you can definitely do it one day at a time (at least that's how it was when we sailed Century in 2003), but if you're going to do it more than 1 or 2 days the week pass makes more sense. Ted and I just loved the T-pool and can't wait to use it on Mercury!

We were on the Mercury a few weeks ago. Not sure how much they charged per day since we got in for free due to our suite. I believe is it $10-20 pp/pd. However, the prior replier is correct that we found it to be cold several days (not very soothing) and out of service one full day, so I would think twice about paying the $99 for the entire week. It is warmer in the afternoon since they generally change out the water (sea water) in the morning. It is never hot, nor is it intended to be so if you want a real hot tub you should just use one of the 3 or more on the pool deck. We always saw 3-4 people in each, so we assumed they were decent temp. For the T pool, I would check out the water first , then pay. By the way, they rarely asked us if we had paid before we went into the changing room which is also the entry for the T pool.....

We were on the Mercury a few weeks ago. Not sure how much they charged per day since we got in for free due to our suite. I believe is it $10-20 pp/pd. However, the prior replier is correct that we found it to be cold several days (not very soothing) and out of service one full day, so I would think twice about paying the $99 for the entire week. It is warmer in the afternoon since they generally change out the water (sea water) in the morning. It is never hot, nor is it intended to be so if you want a real hot tub you should just use one of the 3 or more on the pool deck. We always saw 3-4 people in each, so we assumed they were decent temp. For the T pool, I would check out the water first , then pay. By the way, they rarely asked us if we had paid before we went into the changing room which is also the entry for the T pool.....

But you can use the changing room whether or not you have a T-Pool pass, right? I would never use the pool without buying the pass, but I don't want to waste money if it's not worthwhile...

The changing room was between the Gym and pool area last year.Id pay the 10 a day but the day they changed the water the temp started out 60 and took all day to reach 95.The jets kick on/ff every 5 minutes or so.I'm sure they would let you sneak a peek b4 you decide.........Frank

Archived