Shuttle from Seattle port to SEA?

TedC

Any Seattle area folks or others have suggestions for moving family group of six adults and four children from HAL dock in Seattle to SEA?

Know of any shuttle firms or other transportation firms that could accommodate us? We prefer to go privately rather than use HAL bus.

Our various flights are all shortly after noon and we want to leave port on Friday, Aug. 3, between 8:30 a.m and 9am.

Thank you

Any Seattle area folks or others have suggestions for moving family group of six adults and four children from HAL dock in Seattle to SEA?

Know of any shuttle firms or other transportation firms that could accommodate us? We prefer to go privately rather than use HAL bus.

Our various flights are all shortly after noon and we want to leave port on Friday, Aug. 3, between 8:30 a.m and 9am.

Thank you

Hello, I was there a couple of weeks ago and used AlreadyThereTowncar Service. I found them to be very friendly and professional. Of course with your group you would need to get 2 cars. Slighty higher than the shuttle and taxis but the comfort and service is well worth it!

Hi, Ted. We used Shuttle Express to get from the pier to the airport last June and it was TERRIBLE! I had booked our reservation for 6 prior to leaving so had a confirmation for a specific time (plus or minus 15 minutes, I think they told us). In any case, when we disembarked, we got our luggage and trudged through big ol' rain puddles through the parking lot, only to stand around under a canopy with what felt like half the ship waiting, and waiting, and waiting............ they were SO underprepared to transport the people standing there that there were some VERY heated tempers flaring (mine included) by the time we finally got on a bus. If you want the end of your cruise to be less stressful, I'd check into reserving something private for your group.

Barb

(PS - thanks for the cute Harley joke.... although John sold his bike a few weeks ago. Guess he's moving on to the next stage of mid-life crisis, whatever THAT is :rolleyes: )

Hi,

I wonder if anyone has had a better experience with Shuttle Express using one of their private vans? There are six of us with all of our luggage and am considering reserving a private van with Shuttle Express. Also, does anyone know where passengers are dropped off at the airport (is it a long walk from where you are dropped off)? We don't want to use the Town Car services and NCL charges $30 per passenger for their transfer.

Any information is appreciated. Thanks very much.

• 1 month later...
Hi,

I wonder if anyone has had a better experience with Shuttle Express using one of their private vans? There are six of us with all of our luggage and am considering reserving a private van with Shuttle Express. Also, does anyone know where passengers are dropped off at the airport (is it a long walk from where you are dropped off)? We don't want to use the Town Car services and NCL charges $30 per passenger for their transfer.

Any information is appreciated. Thanks very much.

Bumping up...... we have an exclusive van reserved both from our hotel (near SEA) and from the pier back to SEA. Anyone have any experience with their exclusive van service?

Thanks.

Any thoughts on renting a car for the transport. We are going in less than 2 weeks and have a car rented from Thrifty for $25. You go to the concierge at pier 30 and call Thrifty for a transport to pier ?48? They pick you up and then you can leave the car at SEATAC for no additional charge. I found it easier to actually call Thrifty than to try to negotiate their website. Good luck. We'll be cruising at the same time on the Noordam.:)

I don't know if you would make your flights by doing a car rental. Having to wait to get your car and then having to drop it off at SEA. the airport is going thru some massive upgrades adding a light rail terminal. It makes the traffic flow around the airport a pain in the neck. If you get a shuttle service they will drop you right at the gate for the correct airline. though all passengers will go thru the same security area and then head out to the appropiate gates. Some gates you have to take a tram walking dwo a couple of flights of stairs or esculator.:)

Archived