I can't believe!!!

tomboyy

That some person actually said to me " you can't have your baby in the pool with a diaper on" My younger daughter was there and I gave her my S&S card and told her to go get me a beer so she wouldn't hear what I had to say to this person, I told that her to mind her own business and that maybe she should go on one of those fancy shmacy cruises!! Can you believe the nerve of some people? Then we went to dinner and some of our table mates kept giving us dirty looks.. I was like don't look at me in that tone of voice... apparently we weren't dressed in pants an everything..goooood.... At this point I was all jacked up on Mountain Dew and ready to give it to someone,but my DW says to me" Honey, I luv you and Billy Joe Bob and Melissa Sue Janie and what everyone else thinks doesn't mean a thing" That got me calmed down a bit and I was like you know your right. so all and all it was a good time. I think I'll cruise with Carnival again if they give me a free cruise for the rude passengers I had to put up with:D

Tom

I think you should get an RV that floats, the next time you want to take a cruise; or better yet get an RV that sinks!

But you're right, why wear a diaper. Put the kid in the pool sans diaper and then when IT poops or pees, everyone will see it and swim for cover!

Carnival would be very willing to give you a free cruise. Sign up as a member of the crew. You'd probably make a cracker jack dishwasher.

Hey great mock post hillbilly.

BnB

Can'd you recommend me a good place to buy one of them there coolers on wheels? I am a guessin thats how you got all that dew on board.

Pants? Who needs fancy pants? As long as you are comfortable in yer sparkly cover all's and Dale Earnhardt hat who cares!

Whats a little dippy do in the pool among friends? How many of them old ladys wore their depends in the pool?

Gosh darnit' date=' you a paid for yer cruise you do what you want boy!

Thats all I got to say about that.[/quote']

Dale Earnhardt hat:eek: I know you are only going to wear it on formal night, right?:D

That some person actually said to me " you can't have your baby in the pool with a diaper on" My younger daughter was there and I gave her my S&S card and told her to go get me a beer so she wouldn't hear what I had to say to this person, I told that her to mind her own business and that maybe she should go on one of those fancy shmacy cruises!! Can you believe the nerve of some people? Then we went to dinner and some of our table mates kept giving us dirty looks.. I was like don't look at me in that tone of voice... apparently we weren't dressed in pants an everything..goooood.... At this point I was all jacked up on Mountain Dew and ready to give it to someone,but my DW says to me" Honey, I luv you and Billy Joe Bob and Melissa Sue Janie and what everyone else thinks doesn't mean a thing" That got me calmed down a bit and I was like you know your right. so all and all it was a good time. I think I'll cruise with Carnival again if they give me a free cruise for the rude passengers I had to put up with:D

Tom

I have only read this first post, and I guarantee that most people will take it absolutely seriously. I'm looking forward to seein the responses. :p

Tom

I have only read this first post, and I guarantee that most people will take it absolutely seriously. I'm looking forward to seeing the responses. :p

Aww heck. I just put Bubba Jr. in the pool wi'out his diaper. I mean, what goods a diaper, anyways? If anyone says something, I just aim Bubba Jr right at em...

I know what you mean about supper. I mean, we fixed the hooks on our overalls so both sides stay up, but people still looked at us. Hummmph.

Tom

ROFLMAO!:D little bored, huh? trying to give Liv and Jess some excitement today, are ya? boards are slow, i suppose, LOL. i particularly like when you sent your daughter for a beer. how old? 5, 6, 7, 9? you made a mistake not putting in the age. that wld have brought a whole 'nother group out of the woodwork.

i just realized that this thread was started yesterday, and not today. oh well, my previous post doesn't make sense now. surprised this stayed, actually.

It's ok...we know you're flustered about your upcoming film debut :p

Ok...where can a get a case of swimmies?

It's ok...we know you're flustered about your upcoming film debut :p

Ok...where can a get a case of swimmies?

shhh....talk of that made that other thread go bye-bye.

re: those swimmies...ya may just need 'em now. check out costco, bjs or sam's club. been a while since i had to go down their baby aisles, but i think they do sell them.

and, i thought you weren't ever bringing your newest addition to the family on a cruise? oh yeah, right...so you say.:rolleyes: :p i see "SPOILED" written all over that kid's future. :D you wait and see how you dote on him.;)

shhh....talk of that made that other thread go bye-bye.

re: those swimmies...ya may just need 'em now. check out costco, bjs or sam's club. been a while since i had to go down their baby aisles, but i think they do sell them.

and, i thought you weren't ever bringing your newest addition to the family on a cruise? oh yeah, right...so you say.:rolleyes: :p i see "SPOILED" written all over that kid's future. :D you wait and see how you dote on him.;)

LOL...I can promise you there won't be a cruise w/me and chillin's any time in the near future thankyouverymuch...and the swimmies were for me....buckets o' beer, hot tub...don't want pee in there now do we.

Duh:p LOL!

Now that we are here this one will be zapped too:eek:

i have a sneaking suspicion that someone who really doesn't appreciate crude humor triangled it. just a hunch...

...and the swimmies were for me....buckets o' beer, hot tub...don't want pee in there now do we.

ROFLMAO! now there's a sight to be seen!:D :p yaowza! okay...i dare ya!

Archived