I can't believe!!!

tomboyy

I am new to these boards and don't understand all this rivalry with other cruise ships and Carnival but if people are so insecure as to come onto a carnival site and post assinine things well then tell me what ship they cruise on...I will avoid that one.

Lighten up it's a joke:rolleyes:

I am new to these boards and don't understand all this rivalry with other cruise ships and Carnival but if people are so insecure as to come onto a carnival site and post assinine things well then tell me what ship they cruise on...I will avoid that one.

if you could tell me who posted something assinine, I'll do my best to rectumfy it.... I said A** and Rect*m in the same sentence:D

Tom

You & your kid should both show up at the pool properly dressed & ready to impress at all times.

Don't you realize that's a rule set aside by all the people on board that think they know better and are better then you?

;)

Did you give your kid that Mt. Dew? On the bright side if you did atleast there won't be any way to tell whether she peed in the pool or you just spilt Dew all in it.

As far as people giving dirty looks next time just give one back or better yet get into a fight on the ship & go spend your cruise in the brig while your kid stays in its crib all alone till security comes backs & doubles your sentence for that.

Yep, people should mind their own business so they won't have time to mind mine.

That some person actually said to me " you can't have your baby in the pool with a diaper on" My younger daughter was there and I gave her my S&S card and told her to go get me a beer so she wouldn't hear what I had to say to this person, I told that her to mind her own business and that maybe she should go on one of those fancy shmacy cruises!! Can you believe the nerve of some people? Then we went to dinner and some of our table mates kept giving us dirty looks.. I was like don't look at me in that tone of voice... apparently we weren't dressed in pants an everything..goooood.... At this point I was all jacked up on Mountain Dew and ready to give it to someone,but my DW says to me" Honey, I luv you and Billy Joe Bob and Melissa Sue Janie and what everyone else thinks doesn't mean a thing" That got me calmed down a bit and I was like you know your right. so all and all it was a good time. I think I'll cruise with Carnival again if they give me a free cruise for the rude passengers I had to put up with:D

Tom

YAWN!:mad: :mad: :mad:

I had just gotten that image out of my head.:eek:

D*ck head!!:p ;)

So should I resend? :p

I know...but someone has to be.:D

NOOOOOOOO!!!

Yesterday you...today prolly me.:D

How's that grandbaby?

You've got mail :p

LOL...DO NOT feel like being her today.:(

Great...he's a screamer LOL.:eek:

That some person actually said to me " you can't have your baby in the pool with a diaper on" My younger daughter was there and I gave her my S&S card and told her to go get me a beer so she wouldn't hear what I had to say to this person, I told that her to mind her own business and that maybe she should go on one of those fancy shmacy cruises!! Can you believe the nerve of some people? Then we went to dinner and some of our table mates kept giving us dirty looks.. I was like don't look at me in that tone of voice... apparently we weren't dressed in pants an everything..goooood.... At this point I was all jacked up on Mountain Dew and ready to give it to someone,but my DW says to me" Honey, I luv you and Billy Joe Bob and Melissa Sue Janie and what everyone else thinks doesn't mean a thing" That got me calmed down a bit and I was like you know your right. so all and all it was a good time. I think I'll cruise with Carnival again if they give me a free cruise for the rude passengers I had to put up with:D

Tom

Isn't it hard to talk with your tongue so firmly embedded in your cheek?:D:p

I really needed the laugh this morning. (One must read this very carefully to get the full effect.)

Doc:)

I think I checked in the OP on the Fantasy a couple of weeks ago. 14 of them in a IS cabin. Fun Pass Incomplete. All had seperate CASH accounts. Three coolers filled with Mt. dew. Security justed laughed it off. Yes, I do remember this family.:eek:

I think I checked in the OP on the Fantasy a couple of weeks ago. 14 of them in a IS cabin. Fun Pass Incomplete. All had seperate CASH accounts. Three coolers filled with Mt. dew. Security justed laughed it off. Yes, I do remember this family.:eek:

you mean jesse and his 13 wives?:eek: i thought that was another thread, LOL.:D

you mean jesse and his 13 wives?:eek: i thought that was another thread, LOL.:D

I'd like to have two or three...but thirteen????

yes...to which some thought he was serious.

Yes, speaking of intelligent life forms...check out the kindhearted thread :rolleyes:

yes...to which some thought he was serious.

damnit - I have coffee all over my new flat screen HD monitor....

send the daughter for ciggies in the gift shop, too !

Hiya Bernie. Don't drink and type...no that's not it.;) :p

Archived