I can't believe!!!

tomboyy

That some person actually said to me " you can't have your baby in the pool with a diaper on" My younger daughter was there and I gave her my S&S card and told her to go get me a beer so she wouldn't hear what I had to say to this person, I told that her to mind her own business and that maybe she should go on one of those fancy shmacy cruises!! Can you believe the nerve of some people? Then we went to dinner and some of our table mates kept giving us dirty looks.. I was like don't look at me in that tone of voice... apparently we weren't dressed in pants an everything..goooood.... At this point I was all jacked up on Mountain Dew and ready to give it to someone,but my DW says to me" Honey, I luv you and Billy Joe Bob and Melissa Sue Janie and what everyone else thinks doesn't mean a thing" That got me calmed down a bit and I was like you know your right. so all and all it was a good time. I think I'll cruise with Carnival again if they give me a free cruise for the rude passengers I had to put up with:D

Tom

Let me understand this, your child was in the pool with a diaper and you get mad at the person when the rules are No child with diapers are allowed in the pool.:mad:

what about the other 2000+ passengers that wanted to use the pool without pee or other things floating in the pool!:eek:

I guess it's all about you and the heck with the other people that paid to be on the cruise!:confused:

My younger daughter was there and I gave her my S&S card and told her to go get me a beer so she wouldn't hear what I had to say to this person,

Tom

That's cool dude! Tried for years to train Sandy Sue.....but she just wouldn't listen. How'd you do that......

I think I'll cruise with Carnival again if they give me a free cruise for the rude passengers I had to put up with:D

Tom

Now you know some people here are going to think you're serious.

Let me understand this, your child was in the pool with a diaper and you get mad at the person when the rules are No child with diapers are allowed in the pool.:mad:

what about the other 2000+ passengers that wanted to use the pool without pee or other things floating in the pool!:eek:

I guess it's all about you and the heck with the other people that paid to be on the cruise!:confused:

"It's A Joke Thread"

JAPT again........

It is supposed to be funny in the "OP's" opinion......:p ;)

Thats right! I mean It's all about being number 1! remember if you ain't Number 1 ! YOU LOSE

Billy Joe Bob just luved that pool.. I'm thinking about getting one of those from W-Mart... bet he'd luv that:D

Tom

Can'd you recommend me a good place to buy one of them there coolers on wheels? I am a guessin thats how you got all that dew on board.

Pants? Who needs fancy pants? As long as you are comfortable in yer sparkly cover all's and Dale Earnhardt hat who cares!

Whats a little dippy do in the pool among friends? How many of them old ladys wore their depends in the pool?

Gosh darnit, you a paid for yer cruise you do what you want boy!

Thats all I got to say about that.

Can'd you recommend me a good place to buy one of them there coolers on wheels? I am a guessin thats how you got all that dew on board.

Pants? Who needs fancy pants? As long as you are comfortable in yer sparkly cover all's and Dale Earnhardt hat who cares!

Whats a little dippy do in the pool among friends? How many of them old ladys wore their depends in the pool?

Gosh darnit' date=' you a paid for yer cruise you do what you want boy!

Thats all I got to say about that.[/quote']

I actually have one of those coolers ! I got it as a Welcome aboard present for being employed in the hospital system:D

Tom

That some person actually said to me " you can't have your baby in the pool with a diaper on" My younger daughter was there and I gave her my S&S card and told her to go get me a beer so she wouldn't hear what I had to say to this person, I told that her to mind her own business and that maybe she should go on one of those fancy shmacy cruises!! Can you believe the nerve of some people? Then we went to dinner and some of our table mates kept giving us dirty looks.. I was like don't look at me in that tone of voice... apparently we weren't dressed in pants an everything..goooood.... At this point I was all jacked up on Mountain Dew and ready to give it to someone,but my DW says to me" Honey, I luv you and Billy Joe Bob and Melissa Sue Janie and what everyone else thinks doesn't mean a thing" That got me calmed down a bit and I was like you know your right. so all and all it was a good time. I think I'll cruise with Carnival again if they give me a free cruise for the rude passengers I had to put up with:D

Tom

Tom are you going to come over and clean this Gatorade off of my keyboard?;) Very funny. I can't wait to read the next few pages of replies to see who falls for it!!

Gosh darnit' date=' you a paid for yer cruise you do what you want boy!

Thats all I got to say about that.[/quote']

Who ya'll callin fancy pants thar boy.....:D Thar could be a good ole fashin azz kickin in order here.....:eek:

My younger daughter was there and I gave her my S&S card and told her to go get me a beer so she wouldn't hear what I had to say to this person, I told that her to mind her own business and that maybe she should go on one of those fancy shmacy cruises!!

I'll have to call you on this one. Everyone knows you'd send your daughter back to your cabin to get a PBR (Pabst Blue Ribbon), iced down in the crockpot, in your cabin.

I think you're trying to pull a fast one on us.:D

I was on that boat to. You had that snazzy scrunchy with the anchors hanging off. you loaned me the zip top bag to put my sandwich in to take to the beach with me.

SKEETER!!!! you old dog ! I didn't ever think I'd heard from you again. Sure is a small wurl !

Tom

If'n I have to due sum laundry, do ya thinks the Cap'n will mind if I run my fancy drawers up the flagpole to dry? And how come the cement pond water tastes like salt? Don't these boys with fancy degrees know how to cook?

Archived