Can you get bottled water?

I would like to know if the ship offers bottled water on board? If not, has anyone ever brought their own? How did you keep your water cold? Can I bring a cooler for my room? Don't think I can drink soda all week. Any suggestions.

Should not be a problem buying bottled water. Many times they have it in the cabin. But remember, the water out of the facets on the whip is filtered and just like bottled water. It is safe to drink and tastes good.

They may offer bottled water for sale in the duty free shop where they sell liquor. They have a cooler there with Cokes, and I believe there is water there also.

There is always a stand set up at exit points on port days and you can buy small or large bottles of water ($2 and $3.50 I think).

There is water in all of the restaurants, plus you can get it in different locations all the time. The water they serve is filtered very well. I'm super picky about water and have no trouble drinking what they offer. It is easy to get all of your water on the ship!

What ship are you sailing? Most of the ships have small fridges in the cabins. Plus your ice bucket will be refilled at least twice a day.

They do sell water onboard...usually Evian for $3.50!!! We usually bring a couple bottles each to start and then pick up a couple at each port. I am not a cheapskate but $3.50 for a bottle of water is just a bit much for me. I never drink the tap water or fountains....my body is very sensative to changes....and it has been found that water fountains very often have more bacteria than toilets.:eek:..so I will stick to opening a new bottle and not refilling

The tap water is just fine--your room will be stocked with ice twice a day, and while room temperature water isn't very tasty, chilled water is great! If you want to bring a bottle and get it filled on the ship for excursions, that's the way to go!

The water is very "soft"--no minerals, so use shampoo sparingly, or you will spend loads of time trying to rinse all the suds from your head!

Archived