Are the Newark airport hotels safe?

sparlkes

sorry about that...male-centric, i am.

but women behind the wheel of a semi...now that's HOT!!!

Not "hot" in the least in todays world. It was very HOT in 1973 when I started, but certainly not now. About 35% of those driving semis are now women. I have 6 women solo drivers and 4 man/wife teams. Not a bad living for those that want to see the USA.

Thanks for the compliment, I think. I will wave next time I see you (although I don't drive much anymore). Every time I buy a new truck, I take a trip. And I make one big Xmas trip every year to the East Coast. Sleeper is loaded with calendars, wine, champagne, and all the marketing goodies. I get 10 days to make nice and have a ball. Do all my Xmas shopping back East too. I am too much of a spoiled diva to sleep in the truck much anymore-even though the newest one came with refrigerator AND a plasma TV. I will keep sleeping in all the hotels/motels around NY/NJ.

Not "hot" in the least in todays world. It was very HOT in 1973 when I started, but certainly not now. About 35% of those driving semis are now women. I have 6 women solo drivers and 4 man/wife teams. Not a bad living for those that want to see the USA.

Thanks for the compliment, I think. I will wave next time I see you (although I don't drive much anymore). Every time I buy a new truck, I take a trip. And I make one big Xmas trip every year to the East Coast. Sleeper is loaded with calendars, wine, champagne, and all the marketing goodies. I get 10 days to make nice and have a ball. Do all my Xmas shopping back East too. I am too much of a spoiled diva to sleep in the truck much anymore-even though the newest one came with refrigerator AND a plasma TV. I will keep sleeping in all the hotels/motels around NY/NJ.

i'll have to brush up on my USDOT regulations...just in case you need a new safety guy.

Archived