Dining Room Seating Conquest/glory

Cruisegirl6

I am going on the Valor in June. We were wondering whether the small tables in the dining rooms were booths or actual tables or do they have both? We also requested early 6:16 dining, has anybody else requested this dining time and have gotten the 5:45 as that one is a bit too early for us.

Another question we have is there a system on what dining room we will get placed into, such as anything to do with the location of our stateroom that would determine which dining room we would be assigned to?

Do they still provide complimentary espresso?

One last question, what are the prices of their liquor drinks? Just curious and thank you all!

I beleive they have both small booths and tables. We had 13 in our group - put 9 at a round table with the kids at a booth for 4 right next to us. I didn't paay much atention to be honest.

If your dining time is not to your liking you can request a change. They do their best to honor them. I've heard that your dining room depends on your location but I haven't seen any real proof of that. Both dining toom are very nice - but I believe the Monet has the earliest dining times (for early and late seatings).

You can only request early or late seating before you cruise. If your request is no tto your liking...you can always request a change by seeing the Matre de that first day. WHen you first board-the dining area should be one of your first visits to see if where your table is is to your liking. If you need a change the earlier you see the Matre de the better it will be to accomadate you

Archived