need help!!

Lowie

please someone help me, my daughter is heartbroken. she bought an inexpensive bracelet in cozumel last week and can't find it anywhere. we got it for $5.00 and i'd be very willing to paypal someone the money plus shipping to get me one on your next cruise.

there are several little kiosks right in the shopping area outside the port and they all sell them. they make them while you wait and it only takes a few minutes tops.

they are made of string and they put your name on it.

if anyone is willing to help me please PM, email or respond to this thread.

thanks in advance!!!:)

please someone help me, my daughter is heartbroken. she bought an inexpensive bracelet in cozumel last week and can't find it anywhere. we got it for $5.00 and i'd be very willing to paypal someone the money plus shipping to get me one on your next cruise.

there are several little kiosks right in the shopping area outside the port and they all sell them. they make them while you wait and it only takes a few minutes tops.

they are made of string and they put your name on it.

if anyone is willing to help me please PM, email or respond to this thread.

thanks in advance!!!:)

Post this on the ports of call board. :)

Also........try copying it and posting it the main boards of Princess, RCI, Celebrity, Carnival......the big cruise lines. Don't bother putting it on HAL as they have no ships in the Caribbean from mid April until mid October.

Good luck. Hope you find someone who can help you.

The only problem with this is the OP says it as if there is only one dock. RCL and Carnival/Princess for instance the ports are a good 3 miles apart and completely different kiosks you see when you get off the ship. The OP needs to be a little more specific which dock/ship to me...or maybe its because I cannot see signatures she might have it there.

sorry, i don't know which dock... i had no idea there was more then one. i saw these bracelets at every port we went to though, so they are probably very popular trinkets. i chose to mention the cozumel port as it was the easiest to access as far as i could tell.

BTW, it was the carnival triumph on june 11th, maybe someone knows which dock it goes to.

thanks for trying! :)

Archived