any pics of inside the QE2????

am goin on it this year and was wondering if anyone had any good pics of its interior, staerooms, public rooms, amentites, restaurants etc. cos although there are some in the brochure, you can always count on them to be bias and not realistic, i.e. only showing the best places.

so please feel free to upload any

thanks

x:D

thanks bruce

i checked it out and it was a great help:rolleyes:

keep 'em comin, guys!

HelloYou probably saw a couple of my albums, linked through Cruiseclues.The link below my signature will also take you there.If you have any questions about QE2, don't hesitate to ask.

• 4 weeks later...
cheers stowaway!

they were great. the ship looks really elegant (if a little dark) and posh. yay.

Thanks!

I certainly enjoy being there taking them! :rolleyes:

As for dark, most of the interior photos were taken at night. I did this to reduce glare and also because later at night there are less people to step in front of my camera as I click the shutter.

The major public rooms on QE2 all have large windows to let in plenty of natural light during the day (except the theater:p )

One small bar is without windows, but it's a beautiful, intimate setting, and for nighttime cocktails who needs windows anyway... ;)

• 2 weeks later...
am goin on it this year and was wondering if anyone had any good pics of its interior, staerooms, public rooms, amentites, restaurants etc. cos although there are some in the brochure, you can always count on them to be bias and not realistic, i.e. only showing the best places.

so please feel free to upload any

thanks

x:D

You are going to love it! Check out www.welovecruiseships.com for more of the same!

WLCS

1566314896_20060701QE2MiniStPeterPort0024.jpg.23ad1c7b79f2dec5a2d6dc4db0cae7d8.jpg

1133043364_20060702QE2MiniCherbourg0163.jpg.e35975c0dbe75ea84a58ef5e0a891708.jpg

DSCN5010.jpg.1d8078667295dec601c03694f0567b29.jpg

421568768_GrabbedFrame89.jpg.4579b83a97d009bf5241236e75f23c41.jpg

912396405_GrabbedFrame109.jpg.00671d7ce42fc9009d95b2130b3cc1ca.jpg

You are going to love it! Check out www.welovecruiseships.com for more of the same!

WLCS

oh my gawd! they were brill those pictures! thankyou so much! haha the ship looks fantastic. very elegent and sophisitcated. i still think its a bit dark but i doubt thats goin to make much diference when i'm havin a swell time on it regardless.

thanks to you all for heplin me shake off these preconceptions about it bein very dowdy and dull and impersonal. i'm gettin quite used to big ships with lots of stuff on them so when i heard i was goin on what can only be described as an antique (bearing in mind i'm only 17), i was a bit apprehensive about what it would look like and what it could offer to someone like me. but i have to say it looks fab. and even if i dont like the interior, i can always spend my time up on deck gettin a tan. yay!

xxx:)

Archived