Group Cruise Pricing

jerseygirl3

Why doesn't the Group Cruise section of these boards show the prices for the individual cruises anymore. Every cruise says to contact the group leader or TA for pricing.

I liked when they had the prices right there to see. Why bother the group leader or TA if it's a price I'm not interested in?

I wondered too why they make it so hard to find the prices, do they change them according to when you book?

The prices do not change whenever you book- what price we get in the beging is the price that stas until its taken back

Its the cruiselines that dont allow the posting of the prices. Prices should be in the forum somewhere.

the only price that changes is for the 3rd or 4th passenger.

The prices do not change whenever you book- what price we get in the beging is the price that stas until its taken back

Its the cruiselines that dont allow the posting of the prices. Prices should be in the forum somewhere.

the only price that changes is for the 3rd or 4th passenger.

Since when did the cruiselines stop allowing the prices to be posted? They used to always be included with the info on the group cruise, along with itinerary, amenities, etc.

Where in the forums is it found?

Archived