Post Cruise - Time it Takes to update your Cruise Credits

How long does it usually take for your cruise credits to be updated on RCI's website? I got off Mariner 2 1/2 weeks ago and it is still showing that cruise as unqualified. Is it a glitch, or am I just not patient enough? :)

Thanks!

It can take a few days or it can take up to 4 months(I speak from experience on that)........has happened twice now........(I am currently waiting for my March 23rd to show).......But for the most part, a few days........gotta be patient......they cant be rushed!:p

As the previous poster has said, it can vary widely. That said, when I spoke to C&A today about another issue, they told me that they have some sort of computer conversion going on and it's really thrown a wrench in the cruise-credit works, and LOTS of people have them not showing up. They said to call back after three months and they would add it manually if it hadn't shown up.

Last time this happened to me was last year.....guess they need to really work on those 'puters,huh??:p

The formula for the time they will manually add it is this:

You have to wait till the first 15th of the month AFTER that 3 month timeframe........

I cruised March 23rd.......I have to wait till July 15th till they add it.......

I swear I am not making this up...:rolleyes:

Wow- Looks like I'm the only one who still cannot access his cruise credits online!

The website has not shown my history for weeks and, as a result, I do not have access to the C&A online coupons. RCCL did email me that they are working on the "problem," but I wonder how wide-spread it is?

My cruise credits usually post within a week, but not this time. I'm waiting for my May 21 & 25 cruises to post. If you're going on another cruise before they post and it will make a difference in your status, AND you can't get it resolved before you leave, go see the Loyalty Ambassador early in your cruise - he or she has access to the cruises you've taken (at the P/D party on Monarch, the LA always includes the current cruise when awarding the most travelled award), and I'm sure could accomodate you for your onboard benefits.

I got tired of waiting for my 4/29 Freedom credit and I emailed C&A. Here is the response I just received....

RE: Completed Sailing

Dear Michele,

Thank you for your recent e-mail. Recently, the Crown and Anchor Society has implemented a new program. This change may cause some of your cruise history to reflect inaccurately. We are working diligently to solve this problem and regret any inconvenience this may cause.

According to our records, you have cruise credits and are currently listed as a Gold member. We are showing your completed sailing on the Freedom of the Seas, sailing April 29, 2007. Please allow additional time for our new program to update your cruise history.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact our office directly at 800-526-9723.

Michele, we look forward to welcoming you onboard again soon.

Thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean International.

Sincerely,

Andrea Charles

Crown & Anchor Society

ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS? COMMENTS?

Call: 1-800-526-9723, 9 AM to 11 PM EST, Monday-Friday, 10 AM to 8 PM EST Saturday-Sunday

(Outside the United States or Canada: +1-316-554-5951)

Visit our Web site: www.royalcaribbean.com

E-mail us: crownandanchor@rccl.com

Write us: Crown & Anchor Society

P.O. Box 026053

Miami, FL 33102-6053

*** Be sure to keep your Crown & Anchor Membership Number handy and always provide it every time you book a Royal Caribbean cruise vacation to get all the benefits to which you are entitled. ***

I'm still waiting for a credit for Serenade, May 5.

There, PH, I did it.;)

Bout time..........Good going!

I got tired of waiting for my 4/29 Freedom credit and I emailed C&A. Here is the response I just received....

RE: Completed Sailing

Dear Michele,

Thank you for your recent e-mail. Recently, the Crown and Anchor Society has implemented a new program. This change may cause some of your cruise history to reflect inaccurately. We are working diligently to solve this problem and regret any inconvenience this may cause.

According to our records, you have cruise credits and are currently listed as a Gold member. We are showing your completed sailing on the Freedom of the Seas, sailing April 29, 2007. Please allow additional time for our new program to update your cruise history.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact our office directly at 800-526-9723.

Michele, we look forward to welcoming you onboard again soon.

Thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean International.

Sincerely,

Andrea Charles

Crown & Anchor Society

ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS? COMMENTS?

Call: 1-800-526-9723, 9 AM to 11 PM EST, Monday-Friday, 10 AM to 8 PM EST Saturday-Sunday

(Outside the United States or Canada: +1-316-554-5951)

Visit our Web site: www.royalcaribbean.com

E-mail us: crownandanchor@rccl.com

Write us: Crown & Anchor Society

P.O. Box 026053

Miami, FL 33102-6053

*** Be sure to keep your Crown & Anchor Membership Number handy and always provide it every time you book a Royal Caribbean cruise vacation to get all the benefits to which you are entitled. ***

Dont you worry.August 15th will be here before you know it......;)

Mine has always shown up within a week of the sailing. I guess I have been lucky so far.:)
Knock on wood,Gordon.......

Last time this happened to me was last year.....guess they need to really work on those 'puters,huh??:p

You have to wait till the first 15th of the month AFTER that 3 month timeframe........

I cruised March 23rd.......I have to wait till July 15th till they add it.......

Well hello there PH !! :D Funny how we run into this subject..maybe it's time to reunite the TMCer's ??? :D I still haven't received mine from 5/4 sailing. I just don't understand the delay. :confused:

It's funny isn't how Royal Caribbean has a hard time adding up those 3, 4 and 5 nighters.:rolleyes:

Jimbo:)

Dont see any of those in my signature,do you??:confused: :confused:

Howdy!

We are still waiting for credit from our May 4th sailing on the Splendor. We took that cruise specifically to get to Platinum status for our Alaska cruise that leaves on August 24th. We have spoken with C&A and our Travel Agent at AAA has also called them. They say that it just takes time. I'll give them a couple more weeks before I put my complaint in writing but my balance has been paid and and I'm suppose to receive a $300 credit and other perks for this Cruisetour!!!:( Why can't they just manually add the credit when you call or e-mail if they are able to verify that you did in fact complete the cruise??????

63 days and a wake-up!!:D

Fastest C & A cruise credit posted was the Grandeur this last April 29th. It was posted within a day of our return!

Longest was our Legend Hawaii cruise in 2004. We sailed in the beginning of May and the credits didn't post until September and even then it took multiple calls to the C & A desk!

Longest was our Legend Hawaii cruise in 2004. We sailed in the beginning of May and the credits didn't post until September and even then it took multiple calls to the C & A desk!

Looks like they followed the above formula........:rolleyes:

Bout time !!! Looks like you have grown up :D

Jimbo:)

Come on now,dont be jealous cuz I live in FL and you're in Jersey........a weekend on the Sovereign beats a weekend at the seaside.......;)

Archived