Cruise Critic Tote Bags...

Cotton

...Cotton......I doubt we've ever deleted anything you posted.....lol.....so no worries....you've been so helpful over the years....:D

Awww, thx Randy. Now - Go ask Laura if I get a commission on all the store stuff folks will be ordering.....:D :D :D

Ummm . . . . I don't think I can fit very many Carnival towels in there! :D

But I like your little rolly thingy on your bed! :)

Yeah...you can fit two Carnival towels in but that's about it.....so I take one towel and my other stuff.......They are really made for one person's stuff but that's nice for me since they are not bulky.:D

The new style over the shoulder totes look like they are way more comfortable to carry than the traditional totes. Oh how I want one. Actually, if they come on sale prior to my November sailing, those might be my cruise gifts to my friends I am traveling with :cool: .

I like the looks of that new bag, too. I've never been fond of backpack type bags, but that looks softer. I'm happy-happy w/my tote bag anyway, zipper or no zipper.:) (Yeah, pretty bed, Randy.)

Do people wear these on their cruises or something to know who is a cruise critic member and who isn't?

We wore our t-shirts on the Inspiration in December and you won't believe how well we were treated by everyone..lol..we decided to wear them again when we go on the Legend!

We wore our t-shirts on the Inspiration in December and you won't believe how well we were treated by everyone..lol..we decided to wear them again when we go on the Legend!

i hope you got special treatment!!! :D Did the crew treat you any differently? I just might have to get one for my next cruise now.

i hope you got special treatment!!! :D Did the crew treat you any differently? I just might have to get one for my next cruise now.

It was funny actually..we got ALOT of comments from passangers and the crew (bar, etc.) seemed to swarm around us more than usual. Now..I have to tell you, it could be because we were tipping well..lol. I even wear my shirt running around town and people will stop me and ask me if I am a Cruise Critic..of course I tell them yes!

Cotton......I doubt we've ever deleted anything you posted.....lol.....so no worries....you've been so helpful over the years....:D

ZIPPERS?......oh yeah....they are coming;) .....Us hosts got some new throw over the sholder tote bags with zippers ahwile back that we've been trying out....and the people in my groups have been loving them.......I'll see if I can find out when they are going to be in the store for sale but this is my fav little beach bag....(sorta back pack style) that let's you be hands free in port!:D .....Not sure if I have a pic......oif not I might could take one later and post it.

Yeah, and I've been waiting for that thing to show up in the store ever since I first saw it! LOL! It's so cool! :D

Another advantage to booking a CC group cruise, discounts in the store :D

LOL, many in our group wear their tshirts, have their bags, visors, etc... and I've never seen special treatment... then again, we've always had really great crew that went out of their way ANYWAY it seemed... but it had nothing to do with our CC gear... but, it is a great way to get people to learn about CC... you will find that most don't know what CC is...

Archived