Cruise Critic Tote Bags...

Cotton

I can see one of these t-shirts under my christamas tree this year for each of us......LOL

The tote looks good too...hmmmmmmm one more thing to cross off my shopping list. I will get hurt by friends if I finish my shopping before 4th of July!!! LOL.

Thanks

So I am NOT the only person with a tote bag addition/fettish?? Mine is so bad, I'm considering counselling........

Count me in, I have a tote bag addiction also. I just tossed one in the trash from Canada, the straps were shredded.

I can see one of these t-shirts under my christamas tree this year for each of us......LOL

The tote looks good too...hmmmmmmm one more thing to cross off my shopping list. I will get hurt by friends if I finish my shopping before 4th of July!!! LOL.

Thanks

You sound like me with the Christmas shopping. I already started. I should be finished by September :p .

Cotton,

How's the printing on the tee shirt, are the letters really big? I was afraid to order one because it looked llike the letters took up the whole shirt.

Are we looking at different tee shirts? The blue ones l just looked at had the lettering on the upper left side - not big at all.

Darn! I didnt look at the back. Guess that won't be under my tree. I don't mind the small lettering on the front, but the larger print on the back is a bit to much for me. The tote still looks good though. Maybe some tags.

Cotton,

How's the printing on the tee shirt, are the letters really big? I was afraid to order one because it looked llike the letters took up the whole shirt.

Yeah, it's pretty big lettering on the back, and that's why I use it as a night shirt.

Would be really nice to have the small logo ONLY on the front.:D

However, it's a nicely made tee, and I'm sure lots of folks would love having one.

Archived