Cruise Critic Tote Bags...

Cotton

I hope I can post this here; if not maybe a host will zap it?

Anyhoo - I recently ordered a Cruise Critic tote bag. From the image, it looked nice, but I couldn't see the reverse side. (I was hoping there'd be no big ad on there.);)

It arrived yesterday, and I am SO pleased with it. It's gonna be my favorite tote, I think. Classy, royal blue, w/just a small CC logo on the front. I'm impressed by the quality for the price.

Ok - cruise on!:)

Anyhoo - I recently ordered a Cruise Critic tote bag. From the image, it looked nice, but I couldn't see the reverse side. (I was hoping there'd be no big ad on there.);)

It arrived yesterday, and I am SO pleased with it. It's gonna be my favorite tote, I think. Classy, royal blue, w/just a small CC logo on the front. I'm impressed by the quality for the price.

Wish I could see a picture. I love the totes that Carnival gave us on the last few cruises (thank goodness we only got one per cabin instead of per person...we were really getting a collection). They were cloth, very stylish with the pretty blue and white stripe .

Since this is the CC forum and they sell those totes here, somehow I doubt your post will get zapped. :cool:

Hint: Free advertising for CC

I didn't even know that they sold stuff. My husband is going to be so excited. I bought a tote, a start kit and some extra luggage tags.

Just what I needed, somewhere else to shop.

Thanks for the post.

Thanks Cotton. It looks like it has a pocket under the logo -- can you verify? (Just what I need, another tote bag..........)

So I am NOT the only person with a tote bag addition/fettish?? Mine is so bad, I'm considering counselling........

I'm so excited too. I am going to mention this to the people on my roll call. I also need some luggage tags. I am just waiting to find out if the totes have zippers and then my order is being placed :eek:.

Wish I could see a picture. I love the totes that Carnival gave us on the last few cruises (thank goodness we only got one per cabin instead of per person...we were really getting a collection). They were cloth, very stylish with the pretty blue and white stripe .

What do you have to do to get a free totebag from Carnival?

I, too, have been eyeing that CC totebag. :)

I purchased the CC tote bags for our grown children when we suprised them with a cruise one Christmas. They loved them. I noticed when they were here on Fathers Day they used it to pack some of their stuff in.

I have quite a few of the Carnival Conceirge Club tote bags. Since we have made platinum that is the gift we always get. There are about 6 of us girls that have "Margarita Monday". Three of us have pools so every Monday we have Margaritas and hang out by the pool. I always take my towel and stuff in my CCL tote bag. Everyone wants one. Has a zippered pocket inside and also a place for cell phone on one side and on the other it has a netting w/drawstring. I keep my sunglasses in that side.

I too confess to being addicted to tote bags. The top of the closet in one of the extra bedrooms has about 30 of them from all over the Carribbean, Alaska, Hawaii and Canada.

I am just waiting to find out if the totes have zippers and then my order is being placed :eek:.

I'd like to know this too. Cotton - does it zip across the top? I'm guessing it doesn't from Bonniemari's description.

Sorry, I was AWOL for awhile. I just looked at the tote again. No zipper, but yes, there's a flat pocket under the logo.:)

No zip top? What a bummer for me. I live in NYC, anything I carry must zip closed. It's my paranoia :eek:.

Since this is the CC forum and they sell those totes here, somehow I doubt your post will get zapped. :cool:

Hint: Free advertising for CC

Oh, I thought about that, Liz.....but you just never know since it doesn't directly refer to cruising. You know me - break no rules.:D

I didn't even know that they sold stuff. My husband is going to be so excited. I bought a tote, a start kit and some extra luggage tags.

What's a start kit? Are you referring to a CC member kit? Clicked the link but couldn't see anything.

Wow. You were away for around six hours. Isn't that allowed? ;)

FYI - When I very rarely start a thread, I like to come back to it soon, in case I need to answer anything...which in this case, I did. Problem?

(I'm a huge SPURS fan, too!)

Problem?

(I'm a huge SPURS fan, too!)

No problem. I was just surprised that your were apologizing for not being on the board for so many hours. (BTW -- six hours is NOT a long time.) LOL. But you did come back and answer our questions. (And your info is always good info and I know I appreciate hearing from someone who is experienced and has answers to most of the questions asked here.)

And I think the Spurs Rock. Even before this year's Championship. Got my mini-pak lined up for 10 games next year....wish I would afford the whole season but it's time to attend more than it is money. I have trouble making the 10 games I have and they're all weekend.

LHP,

Here's a picture of our CC Tote visiting Chac Chi in Costa Maya;

2752220820065094172S600x600Q85.jpg

2758004030065094172S600x600Q85.jpg

LHP,

Here's a picture of our CC Tote visiting Chac Chi in Costa Maya;

2752220820065094172S600x600Q85.jpg

2758004030065094172S600x600Q85.jpg

Thanks for the visual. The freebie is a little more "rectangular" and not as deep...but still very nice....especially for FREE!!!

Cotton......I doubt we've ever deleted anything you posted.....lol.....so no worries....you've been so helpful over the years....:D

ZIPPERS?......oh yeah....they are coming;) .....Us hosts got some new throw over the sholder tote bags with zippers ahwile back that we've been trying out....and the people in my groups have been loving them.......I'll see if I can find out when they are going to be in the store for sale but this is my fav little beach bag....(sorta back pack style) that let's you be hands free in port!:D .....Not sure if I have a pic......oif not I might could take one later and post it.

Archived