what balcony room

Any cabin on Empress deck because this deck is between Upper and Verandah decks. Miracle is identical to Legend deck plans and we had cabin #7216 and loved it. It is convenient to the elevators and only two decks down from the Lido deck. These are a little more expensive because they are on a higher deck, but we find mid to aft to be low traffic areas and it is quite private.

We were in cabin 5204 (upper deck) on the Miracle, sister ship to the Legend. I loved that cabin and location. It was your standard balcony cabin but it was midship right by the atrium elevators. Didn't hear any noise from the elevators at all and it was very convenient to everything.

6232: double-width balcony; search my posts on the cabin selections board for pics. But if booked for only 2 occupants during peak season, apparently there's a chance you can be bumped, since it sleeps a max of four (we weren't bumped, but we always sail in Sept). Apparently, #7258 has the same size balcony, but is built for two; we'll be in that cabin on Miracle this year.

• 4 years later...
We were in cabin 5204 (upper deck) on the Miracle, sister ship to the Legend. I loved that cabin and location. It was your standard balcony cabin but it was midship right by the atrium elevators. Didn't hear any noise from the elevators at all and it was very convenient to everything.

Do you have any pictures of this cabin? We are looking for a balcony room that has no view of lifeboats. I don't want them in from or below my cabin as one of my favorite things to do is watch the water from my balcony.

Archived