Big one day sale this week!

honeydog714

I just got an email from my travel agent Thursday they are having a huge one day sale with upgrades on almost every cruise through 12/08! She can access it on Weds and is giving out shipboard credits on all seven day sailings, seems like it could be quite the bargain!

I just got an email from my travel agent Thursday they are having a huge one day sale with upgrades on almost every cruise through 12/08! She can access it on Weds and is giving out shipboard credits on all seven day sailings, seems like it could be quite the bargain!

I am under impression that it's only for new bookings not for existing reservation. Correct?

*Cruise rates are in U.S. dollars, per person and based on category 4A. Offer is non-transferable, and has no cash value. Farecode must be requested to receive promotion. Government taxes and fees are additional for all guests. Minimum purchase category 4A required. Upgrades available in categories 4A-8I. 2 category upgrades available within like cabin categories (Interior to Interior and Oceanview to Oceanview). Offer excludes categories 1A/4S/5A/6E/7A/8P/8S/9A/IS/OV/BL/ST/SS/11/12. Combinable with supersaver rates only. Offer is capacity controlled and is not combinable with any other discount or promotional offer. Rates are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Sailings within range may be slightly higher. Upgrades limited to a one category oceanview upgrade on Carnival Triumph, Victory, Conquest, Glory, Valor, Liberty or Freedom. Oceanview upgrade NOT available on Carnival Spirit, Pride, Legend or Miracle. Valid on new individual bookings only. Offer expires at midnight EST on Thursday 6/28/07. Applicable on select sailings thru 12/15/08. Blackout dates may apply. Some restrictions (including stateroom/category availability) apply.

I received an email from our TA yesterday. We have a category 8B booked for the Liberty. She said she was already working on the sale and trying to get us a better price. She know we don't want to switch cabins since this is our first aft balcony. We got a great price at booking and a price drop later she got us so this would be the 2nd one..hope it works out. She said she would let me know. Gotta love a good TA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just checked! I booked Legend for 04/20/08 from Tampa category 7A- obstracted view balcony. No upgrade for me with Code p1s. However, there are upgrades within categories 4,6,8.

Hmm, I will be booking the Liberty this week (hopefully tomorrow once hubby confirms his vacation days with work). I noticed today that there are upgrades available for Carnival...but what else will be included in the sale on Thurs? I was going to book tomorrow but can definitely wait 'til Thursday. Keep us updated!

Guest nhrich
Hmm, I will be booking the Liberty this week (hopefully tomorrow once hubby confirms his vacation days with work). I noticed today that there are upgrades available for Carnival...but what else will be included in the sale on Thurs? I was going to book tomorrow but can definitely wait 'til Thursday. Keep us updated!

The "one-day" sale started yesterday, so I don't expect to see anything different on Thursday. So much for one-day. :rolleyes:

Well I don't know the exact specifics except what my TA told me, she is getting us upgraded and giving us a nice shipboard credit so it works for me, might not seem like a sale to some but if I can pay for one cabin, move up several cabins in the same class and get $$ from her I am happy :D

Well, I guess I got pretty much the same sale last week through an online TA, with a VERY reduced price on a 12 night Med on Freedom Oct. 2008 ($1082 for a 4A, incl all taxes, etc.) plus $200 shipboard credit per cabin. Yahoo!!!

Just called my PVP at Carnival. The rate that I got back in April was still $140.00 less than the "sale" so no upgrade for me. He said I should continue to watch and my best bet would be a sale 30-60 days before sailing. Although, based on my rate he was doubtful that we'd do much better-we booked an 8A on Triumph for 10/20 in aft balcony for $643 inclusive of all fees/taxes.

Archived