Southwest flights open to 1/11/08

hajekfam

I just checked and saw that same thing! It looks like the flight

I took last year at the same time has gone up 20.00. It had

been 118.20 roundtrip~it is now 138.20.

Oh well, gas and inflation:eek:

I just booked my airfare from phila to fll for November for $87.40, but the return flight was not a great deal. I am so dissappointed. Now I have to continue shopping for airfare for the return home.

My flight will arrive in Ft. Lauderdale at 11:55. Do you think that is enough time to get to Miami and be on the shio before 3pm? I am almost afraid to ask.

I just booked my airfare from phila to fll for November for $87.40, but the return flight was not a great deal. I am so dissappointed. Now I have to continue shopping for airfare for the return home.

My flight will arrive in Ft. Lauderdale at 11:55. Do you think that is enough time to get to Miami and be on the shio before 3pm? I am almost afraid to ask.

I think you'll be cutting it pretty close. If there is ANY delay in the flight leaving then you'll be in bad shape. Factor in time for your baggage to get off the plane, getting transportation to Miami and then the actual drive time - I think you should try to get an earlier flight.

I waited up last night but nothing (PST):o . This morning it was available:D . My flight into Texas was a great price but the flight back was much more and specials were not even available. Oh well, I'm thankful that all my arrangements are taken care of-for November. I am also very pleased that both flights are NONSTOP (ya-hoo). Happy Sailing & Flying:p !

After I booked my flights with AirTran last week I was upset to find out that Southwest was releasing the flights for November today.... if I had only waited.:rolleyes:

I just checked and though the flights would cost me only $40 less for two round-trip tickets they are at horrible times. I'm now glad I booked with AirTran last week and didn't wait it out because the flight I booked is now almost $200 more than what I paid.:eek:

Archived