obv -vs- ov

Lulachick

If I book a OVG and I end up getting an obstucted view instead. What is the obstructed view like? I am trying to decide. If I decide to take a new job that is being offered with a lot more money I just may bite the big one and book a balcony.:D

If I book a OVG and I end up getting an obstucted view instead. What is the obstructed view like? I am trying to decide. If I decide to take a new job that is being offered with a lot more money I just may bite the big one and book a balcony.:D

I just had an obstructed view on the Glory. Simply means that there is a public deck outside your window. I had to stand on the bed to actually see over the wall. But the door to the deck was right outside my cabin and not many people out there, just on sail offs, etc... The windows don't open, so you don't even hear the noise of the people if there are any out there. Hope that helps.

Obstructed views are usually obstructed by the lifeboats. If your cabin is toward the front or rear of the lifeboat you may be able to see a smidge of sky and ocean, if its in the middle you are going to see nothing but orange!:(

I booked OVG on my last cruise (and on my next one too) I got Obstructed View last time, it was a lifeboat outside my window I had to look under it to see the water, not bad for the price. Its a gamble. If you can afford the balcony GoFerIt, but be warned, you will be spoiled!

Archived