Mariner Room Service Menu

This may seem strange, but as someone with a husband who eats all day every day while maintaining a trim body, I'm interested to know what's actually available through room service. Can anyone remember or have a picture of one maybe? Ok, I'm also a huge foodie, and this I couldn't find on my own.

Thanks in advance! :D

I don't have a copy of the menu, but here's what I recall. You have many choices and he absolutely will not be hungry.

There is a full breakfast menu with eggs, breakfast meals, cereals, yogurt, pots of coffee, etc. The only exception is the final day when you disembark - no room service that morning.

During the day and throughout the night you can get sandwiches, hamburgers, salads, desserts.

In the evening they offer a good sized segment of the dining room menu, minus the lobster on seafood night. The dinner menu is posted on the tv each day.

Plus if this does not suffice there is the Promenade Cafe where they have pastries/sweet rolls all the time, sandwiches and pizza.

Oh lord the reason why I go on Royal Caribbean is for the great room service. Or should I say one of the reasons. I love the fact that if you don't feel like getting ready you can order room service on the t.v. screen and have the same menu that they are serving in the formal dining room that night. The menu is also posted ahead of time on the RCCL channel in your stateroom. Oh how I love this. When I am running late or tired from that day's excursion. Oh baby, room service. I might add. I sailed on the Mariner a couple of years ago. It is thus far my favorite ship. I am currently booked on LOS. He will not be disappointed. :D

The dinner menu is not quite the same as the dining room, only about 2 of the entrees, a few of the appetizers, etc. BUT enough of a choice for us! Just remember to order before the serving times in the dining room or you have to wait until they've handed out the meals down there. Just the same, it's not a long wait after that.

Breakfast was disappointing, tiny portion of egg, hash browns always cold. Order more than one serving per person if you like bacon, eggs.

If you call room service and ask for something, they are very accommodating. The room service menu (a tab in the ship directory in your room) is rather limited, but any time we've called and made a request, they've always been really nice.

One evening we got back to our room late, and were sitting on our balcony and thought we'd like a cup of tea. I called room service and ordered "tea for two", and asked if they had any cookies to go along with it, but I couldn't decide what kind I wanted. They made a plate with all different types of cookies, and also brought us 2 slices of chocolate cake. Really nice touch.

I love the Mariner, we always get a balcony room and order room service for 7 am coffee, tea, rolls and pastries. Then sit out on the balcony and enjoy the coffee before going to eat a full breakfast.

That's exactly what we did! Then after full breakfast, take a stroll around deck 4 and end up at the Promenade Cafe' for a cup of tea, and check out what kind of pastries they have. :eek:

(I'm happy to report I didn't gain a single pound. Amazing!)

The nice thing about room service in the morning is that they call you before they bring your food. Consider it a wake up call. You have enough time to get up and prepare for the arrival of your breakfast.

The nice thing about room service in the morning is that they call you before they bring your food. Consider it a wake up call. You have enough time to get up and prepare for the arrival of your breakfast.

Yes, it's a perfect wake up call. If we ordered coffee for 8:00, the call came promptly at 7:50.

• 1 month later...

You can order by TV, but that menu will be limited. To have more options during regular meal hours you may call room service. They'll deliver pretty much anything you want, as long as they have it. :D We LOVED the Mariner - I'm sure you will too.

We love having room service breakfast. We tried to order eggs Benedict, but couldn't get them. Almost anything else on the dining room menu was fine though. For dinner, the filet mignon and lobster were not available. I never tried to order prime rib, so I don't know if that can be ordered.

I love going to the Promenade café after being off the ship almost all day. They have great sandwiches and pastries. Some mornings we even went there for breakfast. After being off the ship in St. Maarten, we came back to some great sandwiches. The pizza wasn't bad either. So many options on Mariner.

Enjoy your cruise.

Archived