Grand Princess - How obstructed is obstructed?

rin1

I'm looking into booking an oceanview cabin on the Grand Princess. The cheapest (GG, G and HH) and all listed as "obstructed view". Are these views obstructed to the point at which I'd be better off with an inside?

If you scroll down the a similar thread about obstructed on the Caribbean Princess I posted a pic of GGG on that thread and several others answered and the OP only thanked one person. Kinda makes you want to quit trying to help people. The pic I posted was GGG on the CB, I was inside on the Grand, so cant help you.

As someone posted on that thread most of these you look between lifeboats so choose carefully and look at deck plans, some have better views than others.

Maybe you can get some ideas from that thread.

I did see that thread, after I had posted mine. Wasn't sure if they were sister ships or not. Thanks, firefly333.

Star - good call. I wasn't planning on booking online, but this cements it.

I'm now contemplating whether I want to deal with people walking by my room (kinda kills the whole privacy thing) and save my money and just get an inside. I'm already balking at the price too much to pay much more...

Archived