Spa Deck Carnival Liberty Stateroom

ahotcouple

Has anyone ever stayed on the spa deck on the Carnival Liberty?

We are looking to select our cabin on this deck and any tips or suggestions you could give would be much appreciated.

Ie.--Staterooms with more room (some look slightly smaller online on this deck, as cabin 1101) and also do all the rooms have floor to ceiling windows? As they do not have a balcony, is there a walkway on the outside of the stateroom..I'd hate to have a nice big window with people constantly walking by!

Thanks so much!!!

PS--Anyone have a picture of a room on the spa deck??? If you have some that you're willing to share my email is afemaleredhead@Hotmail.com

• 1 month later...

I thnk the Liberty is the same ship as the Conquest...And if so, then I have already done some asking on this type of room at

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=593093

&

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=605580

There are some pics that other CC memebers found for me and their comments on the rooms.

I guess by loking at he pics it looks like some of the rooms are bigger, but I suppose probably not, just the drawing.:confused: As for the rooms, It I book one of these rooms, I think I would like 1101, becasue it is at the end of the hall, and should be way quieter verses 1115 which is close to the stairs & elevators.:p

There is not a Public walkway outside the windows, but a walkway for windowwashers/crew so there should be someone out there all of the time, but can be so you'd have to be cautious....:eek:

We just got off Liberty on the 18th. Our room were 1109 & 1111. We never heard any noise. The windows are floor to ceiling and there are no walkways in front of them.

Unfortunately, I didnt take a picture but like they said you can find them on webshots

these cabins are cat 6E. They are family staterooms. Sometimes people wont be able to book them unless there is 4 people in the cabin.

Sometimes these cabins costs more then a reg balcony cat 8A

Archived