YAHOO independance sale rocks!

Booked a junior suite on the 9/7 sailing for only 1200 for two and TA through in a OBC and then booked for DD and BFF an inside for only 398.00 for the two of them! Now that is a Deal!! I am looking into that nine day canada one too before DH and DD wake up, good thing TA is an early riser- although she is on the other side of the country,

Booked a junior suite on the 9/7 sailing for only 1200 for two and TA through in a OBC and then booked for DD and BFF an inside for only 398.00 for the two of them! Now that is a Deal!! I am looking into that nine day canada one too before DH and DD wake up, good thing TA is an early riser- although she is on the other side of the country,

9/7 of what year? What itninerary? I looked and can't find anything close to that. Thanks

According to a message while I was on hold with RCCL yesterday, the 4th of July sale going on now is only supposed to be for cruises in July and August of 2007. Here is a link to a thread that contains more information about the sale: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=582025

Independence won't even be out til next year and I still can't find anything close to what the OP is stating for a price.

Independence won't even be out til next year and I still can't find anything close to what the OP is stating for a price.

I'm pretty sure the independence in the OP's subject refers to the Fourth of July (Independence Day) sale that RCCL is currently hawking.

Those are the correct rates for the Majesty 3 night cruise leaving on Sept 7. The reduced rates are part of the 4 day independence day sale that you may have received an email about. OP's rates do not include about $60 in port taxes and fees.

The 4 day sail is only for "select sailings" and you can save "Up To $400" if you book during the four day sale.

But it's only 3 days. That's like a practice cruise to me.

TA THREW in an OBC on top of the INDEPENDENCE sale? Great deal.

How much OBC. $200 a day pp for a JS isn't much of a sceaming deal.

Notice my question mark at the end? I was asking the op. And I really posted this just to highlight a few of the op's words. ;)

Archived