10th anniversary?

etoile

My partner and I are going to be celebrating our 10th anniversary on Summit next February. Is there anything in particular we can do for this? Can we get a cake in the dining room, for example, and do you have to pay for it? Does Celebrity do anything special for anniversaries? Thanks!

My partner and I are going to be celebrating our 10th anniversary on Summit next February. Is there anything in particular we can do for this? Can we get a cake in the dining room, for example, and do you have to pay for it? Does Celebrity do anything special for anniversaries? Thanks!

If you have a travel agent he/she should have asked you if you were celebrating and special occasion while aboard. If not, after you are aboard ask the maitre'd (usually right inside the dining room doors) to help you arrange for the cake. I have arranged for birthday cakes 3 times and I have never been charged.

Congratulations on your Anniversary - The Summit is the first ship my DH and I ever cruised on and will always be our favorite - I wish you a wonderful cruise - Bon Voyage!

Hi, etoile. Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary. How exciting!

Celebrity has been very good about helping my partner and I celebrate anniversaries and birthdays. You can certainly get a cake (beautifully decorated and at no charge). Just make your request in advance and touch base with the maitre d' the first night.

There are a variety of bon voyage gifts that you can order in advance to have waiting in your stateroom. Among these types of gifts we have enjoyed champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, flowers, etc. There is a cost for these (usually fairly reasonable).

We will be on the Summit Feb 23. On which cruise will you and your partner be sailing?

Hi, etoile. Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary. How exciting!

Celebrity has been very good about helping my partner and I celebrate anniversaries and birthdays. You can certainly get a cake (beautifully decorated and at no charge). Just make your request in advance and touch base with the maitre d' the first night.

There are a variety of bon voyage gifts that you can order in advance to have waiting in your stateroom. Among these types of gifts we have enjoyed champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, flowers, etc. There is a cost for these (usually fairly reasonable).

We will be on the Summit Feb 23. On which cruise will you and your partner be sailing?

I believe we'll be there a week before you! We are sailing on February 16th with the Pied Piper group, they put together GLBT groups for travel. We have never been to Dominica, Bonaire, or Aruba so I am really looking forward to it!

If you have a travel agent he/she should have asked you if you were celebrating and special occasion while aboard. If not, after you are aboard ask the maitre'd (usually right inside the dining room doors) to help you arrange for the cake. I have arranged for birthday cakes 3 times and I have never been charged.

Congratulations on your Anniversary - The Summit is the first ship my DH and I ever cruised on and will always be our favorite - I wish you a wonderful cruise - Bon Voyage!

Thank you for the tip! I just e-mailed my travel agent to let them know. I am really looking forward to this cruise, I love Celebrity and we have only been on her smaller ships like Zenith and Galaxy.

Thank you for the tip! I just e-mailed my travel agent to let them know. I am really looking forward to this cruise, I love Celebrity and we have only been on her smaller ships like Zenith and Galaxy.

My pleasure - I hope you have a wonderful time! I have a number of clients that have sailed on Atlantis events and Olivia and some that are going on an Atlantis cruise to the Carnivale this year too.

Hi, Congratulations on your anniversary:)

Definitely book a night to eat in the Normandie:) It is the

Specialty Restaurant and the food, service and overall ambiance

is wonderful.

It is 30.00 per person and in my opinion worth every penney!

Again, congrats and I hope you both have a fantastic cruise.

Archived