Toiletries on Westerdaam

MaryAnnKacz

HAL provides Elemis products: shampoo, conditioner, soap, body wash, and lotion. If you run out you can ask your room steward for more. It comes in small bottles. HAL does not use shower dispensers.

Many people have commented that they do not like the hair conditioner as it is too thick. I preferred the old Royal Dutch shampoo and conditioner and asked my steward on Westerdam if he had any left and he got it for me. I did love the Elemis citrus face soap.

GN

Since HAL switched from the Royal Dutch toiletries (which we loved) to the Elemis products, I now have to bring our own things. DH takes many medications and one or more them have caused him problems whenever he used their hand soap or shampoo - he broke out in a rash. The conditioner is very thick and hard to get out of the bottle. Everything is in a 2 ounce bottle.

I just e-mailed Elemis to ask them exactly which products they use on the Westerdam. I am on the 16 day cruise and sure would like to use their products but I am, unfortunately, allergic to aloe vera (can you believe it :( ) and panthenol. Linda

Archived