Pan Pacific Hotel Vancouver - luggage question

We are staying at the Pan Pacific in Vancouver and I think I read something about the hotel taking luggage to the ship. Does anyone have any information on this? Thanks, Pat

We are staying at the Pan Pacific in Vancouver and I think I read something about the hotel taking luggage to the ship. Does anyone have any information on this? Thanks, Pat

Patca- You don't mention which line you are sailing....If we are to assume you are sailing from Canada Place, then no problem, the hotel is right at the pier and that's done all the time--- if however you are sailing from Ballantyne Pier, that's a different story.

The website for Vancouver Ports is located at http://www.portvancouver.com/vanAlaCruise/content/schedule/index.php if you are unsure where your ship sails from.

Dave

Thanks for the input. WE are on Holland America's Ryndam and will be leaving from Canada Place. Does this mean we can send our luggage to the ship and then walk over when we are ready to board?

We will be staying at Pan Pacific for 1 night post cruise. Is there an easy way to get luggage from ship to hotel?

Sure is ... stay to the right of lineup of people waiting for cabs out ... the elevator up to lobby level at Pan Pacific is right there! It's all marked and easy to find.

Dave

They will easily deliver your luggage to the porters at the ship. I either would have them take it with you following it or I would take it myself. It is a very short walk from the hotel over there. We have stayed their twice prior to our cruises that sailed from Vancouver.

Keith

We will be staying at Pan Pacific for 1 night post cruise. Is there an easy way to get luggage from ship to hotel?

It's just a few minute walk over to the hotel. If you need help, have one of the porters help you with the luggage.

Keith

• 3 weeks later...

Archived