Night Life - How late?

Will be on the Elation 8/6 five day to Cabo.

Wondering how late the bars stay open and disco. Looked on Carnival site, but couldn't find much. Mainly concerned for my 21 year old daughter - want to keep her happy:D Any other suggestions or tips for our mother/daughter trip welcome!!!!!

Wondering how late the bars stay open and disco. Looked on Carnival site, but couldn't find much. Mainly concerned for my 21 year old daughter - want to keep her happy:D Any other suggestions or tips for our mother/daughter trip welcome!!!!!

Mostly will depend on what time the people are in there. If there are no people it will close out early.

Have seen discos going as late as 2am.. and as early as midnight.

Bars have their set hours though. look for a set of capers on

www.cruiseclues.com to see the bar times

As far as the disco, a lot depends on the crowd. On my Miracle cruise in December, closing times ranged from 2am to 4am. If people were still dancing, they will keep the club open, though 4 seems to be the absolute limit. On my Imagination cruise in May, I don't think the disco closed before 4.

Each cruise is different. I was on the Miracle with a lot of old people and the ship was quiet after 12AM. I was on the Legend over New Years and the ship was alive most nights untill 3AM

She should have a blast. My 20 yr old son was with us on the Miracle in May. He met quite a few people right around that age and they would dance the night away until about 3-4 and then you could find them in deck chairs on deck with a group of them laughing away. No funny business or anything, just joking and talking and having a great time. They tended to sleep in til mid day unless we were going in to port and then stayed up all night. He and my daughter both had a great time!

Archived