Bad weather ahead!

travgurl

Checking the 10 day forecast for next, the ports we go to show RAIN for Mon. Tues and Wed. Does this forecast hold to be true, or does it change? I sure hope so!

When we looked at our 10 day it looked horrible as it had rain every day. I am glad we didn't worry too much because we did have that daily downpour that is common in a tropical area but nothing that ruined a beach or siteseeing day. The storms left as fast as they came. I hope you have beautiful weather!

If you are heading into the Caribbean, that's pretty much a normal forecast. Doesn't mean it's going to reain all day or every day. You're heading into the tropics, for gosh sakes.

It often rains in cloud bursts there for a few minutes at a time and then the sun breaks through for some hours or so before the next shower or cloud burst happens.

Don't worry about ther rain unless you see the area you are going to is under a hurricane watch.:)

Dianne

Checking the 10 day forecast for next, the ports we go to show RAIN for Mon. Tues and Wed. Does this forecast hold to be true, or does it change? I sure hope so!

Don't worry, it is almost always hit and miss! I just got off Conquest and on our last sea day back my daughter was laying out and she later told me she got excited when it started to sprinkle because it would cool down when it started raining-only one problem, she said that it NEVER rained, lol! Even if it DOES rain for any length of time, heck, you will STILL be on a cruise ship!!:D And EVERYONE knows that rain while on a cruise is WAY better than the plain ole' rain you get at home!! :D All kidding aside, any rain that comes probably won't last long, and you will be back out in the sun before you know it!! Enjoy your cruise, no matter WHAT the weather!!:)

Do you recommend to pack rain poncho, like the kind in Disney World? I would think we will like getting wet!

I brought one of those on my first cruise, but not since then! If you are out in port and it starts to rain, you can run for cover-IF you want to, lol!:D

Archived