Savings Certificate Update....

Hi everyone, I guess RCCL was a little backed up, but they credited the ole' $50 savings certificate (for any cruise) today. Maybe it was the weekend or something. I knew it was expired, but I've never had a problem with that before until they changed the option code from KABC. Just wanted to let everyone know!!

RS

Hi everyone, I guess RCCL was a little backed up, but they credited the ole' $50 savings certificate (for any cruise) today. Maybe it was the weekend or something. I knew it was expired, but I've never had a problem with that before until they changed the option code from KABC. Just wanted to let everyone know!!

RS

Where did you find this code? Is it for anybody that has a cruise booked with them? When did it expire?

RS

Did you submit your certificate online, if so, how do you do that? We just returned from our first RCI cruise in April and received one that expires 7/22. When I faxed it to RCI with info for a just booked December cruise they faxed me back saying I could not use the certificate with the C&A discount we received. I thought C&A savings were for past cruisers with RCI. Why did they even send me the certificate if I cannot combine with C&A savings? It is really useless if that is the case.

Appreciate any help and glad you got your discount. I have one that is not expired and RCI would not accept.

Thanks

I have seen this on several posts. They say, call them back, talk to someone else, you just might get a different answer. Talk to their manager if you have to. Make sure they understand that RCCL gave you the certificate and C&A rewards you for being a repeat cruiser.

I have seen this on several posts. They say, call them back, talk to someone else, you just might get a different answer. Talk to their manager if you have to. Make sure they understand that RCCL gave you the certificate and C&A rewards you for being a repeat cruiser.

Thanks, since I booked with a TA, was wondering if I should get him to try it.

Did you submit your certificate online, if so, how do you do that? We just returned from our first RCI cruise in April and received one that expires 7/22. When I faxed it to RCI with info for a just booked December cruise they faxed me back saying I could not use the certificate with the C&A discount we received. I thought C&A savings were for past cruisers with RCI. Why did they even send me the certificate if I cannot combine with C&A savings? It is really useless if that is the case.

Appreciate any help and glad you got your discount. I have one that is not expired and RCI would not accept.

Thanks

What C&A discount did you receive on your next cruise? Did you book it onboard or through one of the recent sales events that RCCL has held recently? :)

What C&A discount did you receive on your next cruise? Did you book it onboard or through one of the recent sales events that RCCL has held recently? :)

It was $200 off C&A saving if you booked a cruise by 6/30. It was not the recent one day sail RCI had. I understood why I could not also get that saving as it was for new bookings on that date only. I did the next cruise booking, $200 dollars deposit, while on the Splendour in April in order to receive obc credit for when I decided to book our next cruise which I booked on 6/25, thinking at the time I also had the Welcome To RCI Savings Certificate received shortly after returning from April cruise.

Hey everyone... I don't know why, I have 16 cruise credits with RCCL and I get a $50 coupon with a letter thanking me for sailing on whatever ship I was on. I've gotten one almost every time. I always book on the website. The range of dates on the coupon is 11/20/06 - 01/19/07. It has a 4 letter option code at the bottom of the coupon. Mine happens to be "HAFS". I have always had the best of luck at using expired coupons. If you have a 4 letter option code to use, email it, your name and your booking # to coupons@rccl.com and they will normally credit within a week or so. The coupons have always worked with C&A balcony & above credit but not with other Saving's Certificates... such as the ones provided by C&A. Hope this helps!

RS

I cruised in 2003 and became a c and a member. I have never gotten anything from them! I booked a cruise before 6-30-07 (Actually in may). How can I get the $200 off discount?

That is great you received the discount charlesjoy. Even though it was not one of the sales events, it still sounds like it might have been one of the promotions on selected cruises. Thanks for your replies, I have been reading threads lately about how certain discounts may not be applied to certain types of bookings.:o

That is great you received the discount charlesjoy. Even though it was not one of the sales events, it still sounds like it might have been one of the promotions on selected cruises. Thanks for your replies, I have been reading threads lately about how certain discounts may not be applied to certain types of bookings.:o

No, it was not on selected cruises, it was for booking balcony or above on any RCI sailing before 6/30. I did book a balcony on 6/25 for December cruise. It was offered. on C&A RCI website

Thanks

Some coupon offers are not combinable with others.....it's either one or the other. As long as you have the coupon code which is located on the certificates, just email coupons@rccl.com with your name, sailing date, ship and booking number.

I cruised in 2003 and became a c and a member. I have never gotten anything from them! I booked a cruise before 6-30-07 (Actually in may). How can I get the $200 off discount?

Always check the C&A section on the RCI website. There are coupons now listed that are good until 9/30/07.

What telephone number do you call to get credit for your savings certificate? Is there a different number than the main RCI number to call and is that how you were able to get credit? The back of mine just said to fax or mail.

Thanks

What telephone number do you call to get credit for your savings certificate? Is there a different number than the main RCI number to call and is that how you were able to get credit? The back of mine just said to fax or mail.

Thanks

Call C&A at 1-800-526-9723 for any information on how to handle your savings certificates.

Archived