EZ Cruise Connection

momofcandj

http://www.ezcruiseconnection.com/home.php

Has anyone used this? Its says I need to contact a TA but I would rather see if anyone has used them, before going that route since we do not have a TA currently.

We will be leaving the kids in Dallas and need to get from there to Gavleston somehow. This would be easiest I think. Its says rates from Dallas is 99$ per person for a round trip deal. Thats cheaper than airfare plus transport from the airport to the cruise terminal. And no rush to make an airplane at the end of the cruise.

Thanks,

~Kari

I sent them an e-mail (a couple of Saturdays ago) and they called me back within a half hour, ready to book my transfer from San Antonio.

Apparently you CAN book directly through them.

I think they're well worth the price -- especially if you consider the price of gasoline, the wear and tear on your car, no parking to worry about, and the ability to relax on the way to and from the ship!

Hi, I am from Canada and have booked through them for my cruise in Jan. They will pick me up at the airport and take me to my hotel then pick me up at the port and drop me at the airport. They even have handicapped service which I need.

http://www.ezcruiseconnection.com/home.php

Has anyone used this? Its says I need to contact a TA but I would rather see if anyone has used them, before going that route since we do not have a TA currently.

We will be leaving the kids in Dallas and need to get from there to Gavleston somehow. This would be easiest I think. Its says rates from Dallas is 99$ per person for a round trip deal. Thats cheaper than airfare plus transport from the airport to the cruise terminal. And no rush to make an airplane at the end of the cruise.

Thanks,

~Kari

You do realize that this is about a 5 hour or so drive? I cant imagine being on a bus that long?

• 2 weeks later...

cruise crazy68,

yup its a drive, but riding is easier than doing the actual driving. Im thinking it would be a nice way to get into vacation mode. No airport issues, those are getting crazier every day, thanks to some crazy people in this world. No dealing with a rental car or a shuttle/ limo/ whatever. Just get on and ride to the port terminal. Get off, have a good cruise. And then get on & ride back.

Kari

• 6 months later...

Has anyone tried this service?

We are looking at getting on in Dallas.

Its says it will be us up at 730, that should be okay since we are sail time is 4 pm.

The only thing Im a little worried about is are return time on the cruise says 8 am, but according to their website we dont get back to Dallas til 6 pm. Guess we ride around a lot on the way home.

For only 100 per person round trip though it beats having to deal with airlines, rental cars, shuttles, all that mess. It will be just DH & I this time around.

Archived