Mazatlan Frank

lois1112

He is really great!! We got to see so much of Mazatlan by going with him. We were on the Dawn and for some reason we weren't there very long so we joined his tour with some people on HAL. That was a real advantage to making reservations early. They were having shrimp and beer on the beach whle he came back to the port to get us. Would have loved to have been there for that! Frank is a super great person and very professional. You will really enjoy your day.

We took his tour a couple of years ago. My mother has mobility challenges, and he accommodated her in every way. We had a great time, and he'll customize your tour however you want it.

He took us to this little artisian shop that makes hand-tooled leather masks, and dropped another group off at the beach for some lunch. We also wanted to buy some quality tequila at the last moment, so he drove us to a little out-of-the-way vendor's located well away from the touristy Golden Zone, so we got a great price.

Frank speaks excellent English. He knows and loves his city and its history – that's the best kind of tour. His van was clean and air conditioned, and he also drove very safely.

We toured with Frank last December aboard the Diamond Princess and it was great! So much info, so much to see. Frank is a very nice man and will tailor your tour to your liking. I recommend him highly!

I have many photos of our day with Frank here:

http://community.webshots.com/user/sonomaphil?vhost=community

that is the one I was thining of doing.Did you join other people? Did you all eat toghether?

We had 2 other people form our ship on the tour and another 6 or so from a different ship. As a matter of fact we met the other couple at the CC get together the first night. Ended up sharing some wine and cheese on our balconies the next few nights. You eat at a long table with everyone else right on the beach. The shrimp was real good!

Archived