Future cruise

lois1112

One must be onboard ship in order to make an FCC booking. So no.

BUT, if you want to take that other person with you on the future cruise, they also get the OBC even though you only have your one FCC. They just do not get the reduced deposit when you finally book.

The short answer is yes. You can put down a $100 for yourself on a future cruise which is good for two people in the same cabin on a future cruise. The second person will also get the benefit of the $100 deposit and OBC. The key here is you have to be on the same future cruise and in the same cabin.

You put down the $100 for your deposit on the future cruise while onboard. When you book the cruise you just pay the $100 deposit for the second name on the booking. Yes, I have done it several times!

Maybe I misunderstand your posts. I just made 2 separate calls to Princess and was informed that using 1 FCC only 1 person would get the $100 deposit and OBC while the other would not.:confused:

My husband and I had FFC's. When my husband could not go I invited my daughter. I had to pay the normal deposit and she did not get the SBC.

My husband's was credited back to his account.

When I booked with my local TA in February, she applied two FCCs for my Nov 07 cruise. But yesterday, when I booked using another TA for Dec 08, I was able to get both my mother and I the $100 deposit and the OBC using only one FCC.

So I don't know if it depends on the TA or not? Obviously it can be done... boy I sure wish I had that extra FCC back that I lost when I booked my Nov 07 cruise:(

Unless there have been very recent changes to the FCC you can consider that it applies to the first 2 people in the cabin. You should only have to pay a $100.00 deposit for the second person in the cabin and the second person also in entitled to the onboard credit. I called Princess today in fact to check about an Alaska cruise for next year with a friend. I have a Future Cruise Credit and I was told my friend would only have to pay the $100.00 deposit and would receive the onboard credit!

This has been an ongoing debate. We have been told we each needed a FCC, and that's what we've done each time. But others have said you can use one for the two people in the same cabin - and that is supported by the wording on the FCC document that indicates it is good for the first 2 people. But 50 calls to Princess will get you 20 yes answers, 20 no answers and 10 I don't know. Hopefully you will have a good TA to work it out for you.

Maybe I misunderstand your posts. I just made 2 separate calls to Princess and was informed that using 1 FCC only 1 person would get the $100 deposit and OBC while the other would not.:confused:

If you have already purchase a FCC read the letter they give you with the confirmation number. It's pretty clear that the first two people in the cabin get the same benefits.

Archived